TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pic request!!!! black coupe

chuckstang

Anyone have any pics of black coupe with no stripes!

That is what I ordered and I need some pics to know I made the right choice for me!

Actually the fact that I have a hard time finding pics of black coupes with no stripes sort of helps reinforce my decision because I like to be different :)

Thanks!

An all black car like that is one that I would be tempted to change the hood vents out to the stainless or chrome hood vents offered by SAI. I think they would look really good on the all black car.

HSURB

That was what I was thinking all along, or to just paint the stock vents. We shall see...

I wish someone would release a black painted race mesh or SS grill to replace the stock plastic piece. The hood vents would look alot better on a no stripe car if they were painted IMO

There does not seem to be much of an aftermarket for cosmetic stuff for the gt500 yet.

That was what I was thinking all along, or to just paint the stock vents. We shall see...

I wish someone would release a black painted race mesh or SS grill to replace the stock plastic piece. The hood vents would look alot better on a no stripe car if they were painted IMO

There does not seem to be much of an aftermarket for cosmetic stuff for the gt500 yet.

Pink polka-dots would be free.

Just get a can of paint and a brush.

Here's a couple of a coupe I found online a while back. The last couple are my vert. Since you want a shot without side stripes - I'll take another shot of mine tomorrow. My passenger side stripes were runined in a car wash last week. I peeled off what was left. Truth be told - I kinda like the look. Makes the car even more a subtle sleeper.

post-7031-1177555583_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555718_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555732_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555768_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555799_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555885_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555914_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177556066_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177556089_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555583_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555718_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555732_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555768_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555799_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555885_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177555914_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177556066_thumb.jpg

post-7031-1177556089_thumb.jpg

Sorry i did not see this thread earlier in order to help ya... here are some pics of CLEARLY the best and FASTEST color combo for this car :happy feet:

As far as the rairity of the color... i only know one other person on the sight with this color combo and for me, its perfect. These pics unlike the above suplied have no stripes at all, no side or top stripes. Just be prepared for all the work your going to have to put in to keep her lookin clean... hardest color by far to keep looking clean. A days drive will easily ruin ure last wash and detail. But its a relationship that requires dedication.... and oh what a relationship it is! :wub::wub::wub:

PS good choice in color! :headspin:

post-7780-1177565882_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1177565915_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1177565938_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1177565955_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1177566141_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1177565882_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1177565915_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1177565938_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1177565955_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1177566141_thumb.jpg

Sorry i did not see this thread earlier in order to help ya... here are some pics of CLEARLY the best and FASTEST color combo for this car :happy feet:

As far as the rairity of the color... i only know one other person on the sight with this color combo and for me, its perfect. These pics unlike the above suplied have no stripes at all, no side or top stripes. Just be prepared for all the work your going to have to put in to keep her lookin clean... hardest color by far to keep looking clean. A days drive will easily ruin ure last wash and detail. But its a relationship that requires dedication.... and oh what a relationship it is! :wub::wub::wub:

Looks Great! :happy feet:

That full stripe delete looks schweeet.

Nice choice, looks mean as hell. I'd be tempted to put some black wheels on there for the complete deathmobile effect.

hey str8black - i think you're the guy from Fairfax, no? We should hook up at some point. There's another black/tungsten coupe in Ashburn - he's the guy that traded-in his Z06 for the Shelby. I've caught him a couple times at a local car gathering on Friday evenings. It's at the Chick-Filet in Sterling - the Lowe's parking lot off Rt 28. Huge turn-out there. It only gets better thru the summer months I'm told. It's a mini car show - Chik-filet gives out free sandwiches to car owners since it's such a draw. 427 Cobras, Roush customs, Mopar, Vettes - and our beautiful Black GT500s. They gain a lot of attention. I do like that black only look...would look really sharp with 3 lined-up in a row...

hey str8black - i think you're the guy from Fairfax, no? We should hook up at some point. There's another black/tungsten coupe in Ashburn - he's the guy that traded-in his Z06 for the Shelby. I've caught him a couple times at a local car gathering on Friday evenings. It's at the Chick-Filet in Sterling - the Lowe's parking lot off Rt 28. Huge turn-out there. It only gets better thru the summer months I'm told. It's a mini car show - Chik-filet gives out free sandwiches to car owners since it's such a draw. 427 Cobras, Roush customs, Mopar, Vettes - and our beautiful Black GT500s. They gain a lot of attention. I do like that black only look...would look really sharp with 3 lined-up in a row...

yaa, fairfax is where i call home. I would love to get together and see all those beautiful cars. However first i gotta wait atleast 2 weeks till i get outa classes and can get back up to good ol' home. Funny thing is, where i am working i believe is really near that chick-fil-a and ive been there a few times. Alothough i could be mistaken my mental map of sterling has grown a little fuzzy cause ive been away for a lil while. But ya i would definatley love to go up there some friday night and get 3 black gt500s lined up! I imagine it would draw a crowd.

Archived