TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Club New Members or Renewing Member Offer

sharon

To all those folks that have wanted to Join Team Shelby or those that need to renew, we are offering a special deal. Join Team Shelby Club and you will receive not only all the cool stuff that comes with the member kit, but you will receive 10% off one order with Shelby Performance Parts. This is an offer for New and Renewing members only.

You must call to get this discount. Does not include wheels, super chargers, restricted items, speep shop, gift cards or Team Shelby memberships and other restrictions may apply.

Please call 702-405-3500 to get your discount today!!!

If you have any questions please let me know.

Sharon

• I think that all Team Shelby members should get a 10% off coupon code that can only be used once and it should come as a collector baseball type card when you renew your membership. On the card should be the latest beast that Shelby is offering for conversion.

I am a huge collector (aka Horder) and would be all over this idea.

To all those folks that have wanted to Join Team Shelby or those that need to renew, we are offering a special deal. Join Team Shelby Club and you will receive not only all the cool stuff that comes with the member kit, but you will receive 10% off one order with Shelby Performance Parts. This is an offer for New and Renewing members only.

You must call to get this discount. Does not include wheels, super chargers, restricted items, speep shop, gift cards or Team Shelby memberships and other restrictions may apply.

Sharon

My membership is up until mid 2013, can I renew now to get the discount?

My membership is up until mid 2013, can I renew now to get the discount?

Yes but you can also get the disount when you are up for renewal. Also the new membership for 2013 is due out in November if you want to wait until then. This deal is always around when you renew or join you get this 10% off deal, it is not just for now.

Yes but you can also get the disount when you are up for renewal. Also the new membership for 2013 is due out in November if you want to wait until then. This deal is always around when you renew or join you get this 10% off deal, it is not just for now.

Ok great. I thought it was a temp thing.

• I think that all Team Shelby members should get a 10% off coupon code that can only be used once and it should come as a collector baseball type card when you renew your membership. On the card should be the latest beast that Shelby is offering for conversion.

I am a huge collector (aka Horder) and would be all over this idea.

Hmmm... some cool thoughts there. I am also a hoarder...uh, collector, and that'd be a nice item.

Lemme look into that.

Jer

Sharon

"This is an offer for New and Renewing members only"

Isnt that everyone? :lurk:

When I was ordering my differential cover I typed in the number on my $10.00 Shelby bucks as a discount code. It did not accept the code from the Shelby money. So how do we use the Shelby bucks?

If I recall correctly the $10 Shelby Bucks is for use at the Shelby Museum Gift Shop. Sharon will be able to confirm when she comes across this thread.

Steve

Sharon

Sharon,

I *think* my TS membership should be up for renewal SOON but I don't know when. Is there a way to find out?

I can always use a 10% discount!

Phill

When I was ordering my differential cover I typed in the number on my $10.00 Shelby bucks as a discount code. It did not accept the code from the Shelby money. So how do we use the Shelby bucks?

Yes those are only good for the gift shop not on-line.

Sharon,

I *think* my TS membership should be up for renewal SOON but I don't know when. Is there a way to find out?

I can always use a 10% discount!

Phill

Phil on top of Team Shelby in tabs is a tab that says subscriptions click on the buttom and it will give you your info.

Also here is the direct link to the subscription page. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Sharon

Also here is the direct link to the subscription page. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

I don't find/see a link......

Never mind, I see the tab.

I clicked on it and it says 14 December and then tells me I can't renew until I expire. <sigh>

So I can't get the 10% renewal discount?

Phill

I don't find/see a link......

Never mind, I see the tab.

I clicked on it and it says 14 December and then tells me I can't renew until I expire. <sigh>

So I can't get the 10% renewal discount?

Phill

If you call and talk to Tim Hill he can renew you early.

I never used a discount when I originally signed up in July. Is it to late to use it now?

Call Tim on Monday, he'll take care of you.

702 405 3500

Have a great weekend!

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Sharon,

Looking at the sign up details and it says 10% with valid membership card. My assessment is that the one time 10% with the renewal is good any time between your the membership renewal dates. So long as I use it by calling Tim before my May renewal date I should be good.

Any thing flawed in my assumption?

Only reason I have not used yet is that next order will be bigger ticket and I have to build the bank up first.

DrKSGT

• 2 weeks later...

Archived