TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Does anyone know the price of the 2008 GT500 KR

Does anyone know what the price is rumored to be on the 2008 GT500 KR or what color schemes it will be available in???

Proud owner of a 2007 GT500 coupe

Rumor is $100k + after ADM.

Actual pricing and colors probably won't be released until first part of 08 since it won't go into production of spring 09.

Does anyone know what the price is rumored to be on the 2008 GT500 KR or what color schemes it will be available in???

My guess at MSRP is $58,900 for a loaded coupe. Same incremental difference (as the 2007 GT500) for the convertible.

HSURB

Your question is phrased oddly. Does anyone know the price? No. Does anyone know what it's RUMOURED to be? Yes....but the rumours are all over the map...everywhere from $55k MSRP with no ADM to $120k + a $30K ADM. That gives you a very wide range, which is not very helpful.

Dave

I am first on the list on a local dealer who is supposedly assured of getting one 2008 GT500KR so I will be selling my 2007 GT500 coupe fully loaded with currently 6.1 miles on it, I only hope they offer it in Black.

I have paid a deposit on one as well and with a fixed ADM. It's a lot for me to pay but some folks paid more ADM on the 500 than I am paying on the KR, so I guess I can't complain.

I have paid a deposit on one as well and with a fixed ADM. It's a lot for me to pay but some folks paid more ADM on the 500 than I am paying on the KR, so I guess I can't complain.

That's really cool, I didn't know that these cars were already allocated. When did they find out they were getting one? I'm also on the list. I better call them tomorrow!!!!!!!

That's really cool, I didn't know that these cars were already allocated. When did they find out they were getting one? I'm also on the list. I better call them tomorrow!!!!!!!

They haven't said yet. we have several board members that are Ford Dealer PA winners & they don't even know yet. Heck even Amy doesn't know or just how many will be built. Do the same as a few of us & just start going to dealers to see if you can get a refundable deposit back if they don't get one. I only choose one dealer because after the SAI anouncement I'm more than likely getting that.

They assured me they were getting one, but four other area dealers stated allocations are not yet determined. My dealer may be shooting from the hip and holding my deposit b/c they don't fully understand the KR vice 08GT500 differences. I hope to know with certainty by the end of next month if they are correct about the allocation. Meanwhile, I am still the man if they get one.

They haven't said yet. we have several board members that are Ford Dealer PA winners & they don't even know yet. Heck even Amy doesn't know or just how many will be built. Do the same as a few of us & just start going to dealers to see if you can get a refundable deposit back if they don't get one. I only choose one dealer because after the SAI anouncement I'm more than likely getting that.
Do we know when the anouncement is? Or what it is?

They assured me they were getting one, but four other area dealers stated allocations are not yet determined. My dealer may be shooting from the hip and holding my deposit b/c they don't fully understand the KR vice 08GT500 differences. I hope to know with certainty by the end of next month if they are correct about the allocation. Meanwhile, I am still the man if they get one.

I wish you the best of luck with it and much enjoyment if you get it, but I have read too many accounts on this site of nice folks who said they relied on the good will and fair dealing of others who, when the time came, did not honor whatever agreement supposedly had been made.

Again, I wish you well with it.

Archived