TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S.F. Giants - World Series Champions in 4 Game Sweep of Detroit Tigers!

It's happened before... Battle of the Bay in 1989 when the Loma Prieta 6.9 earthquake disrupted the World Series.

Now it appears it could happen again (without the earthquake please).

Last week, the SF Giants clinched the NL West Division and today the Athletics clinched the AL West Division in a series sweep with a 12 to 5 win over the Texas Rangers.

Who's got it better than us? Nobody!

Go A's, Go Giants!!!

Edit title for winners of World Series...

Really, Let me look, yup I see the Stanley Cup in LA, when has it ever been in SJ, have you guys ever made the finals?, btw we have a team called the Lakers also, booya

OK, I'll give you props on the Kings...but roundball, now that is boooorrring...last baskets wins...and whats with that name, like there are so many lakes in LA... (settle down sparky, I know why/how)

OK, back to your regularly scheduled programming of tagging highway bridges... :hysterical3:

I don't agree how Holliday slid into 2nd even though I am a Cards fan. Now it's time for the Cardinals fans to share in the play-offs. Series even 1 game each.

Series even 3 games each. Game 7 will be epic... Go Giants!

WOW... I don't think anyone was expecting a 9 - 0 blowout tonight at AT&T in San Francisco. But the Giants dominated the Cardinals from the first pitch to take the NLCS.

So it's the S.F. Giants vs. the Detroit Tigers in this years World Series. Go Giants!!!

Now that the Cardinals are out, I'll support the Giants. They did the right stuff at the right time. This was not a bad run for the Cardinals. They have a first year young manager, Berkman was out, I don't think Carpenter is 100 percent yet from his injury, young players making mistakes. So all in all, I think the Cardinals did a great job this year as I was not expecting them to do this well this year. Next year will be a different story and depending what happens in the off season as to their line up.

Giants over Tigers - 8 to 3 in Game 1 of the World Series tonight at AT&T in San Francisco...

The Panda hammered away and tied Babe Ruth's homer record for a single WS game!

Looking forward to another great game tomorrow.

Archived