TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Run to Baja Cantina PhotoShow 9/29/2012

gt350lp

WOW!!!!! Had a GREAT time cruising with the group and hanging at the Baja Cantina. Sorry we didn't make it over to the coast with the group, but had planed on a wine tour though Carmel village, then a VERY spirited blast out Carmel valley road. peelout.gif Then south to King City, east on Hwy 198 to Hwy 25 and back into Hollister. shift.gif .

It was great to see you all and look forward to the next Cruz. Wish I had a chance to take Pic's, but it was hard enough to dive and hold the BARF BAG for Kathy LOL banghead.gif

P.S. And Much THANKS to Larry for the pic's as usual they are AWSOME!!!!! camera.gif

Had a great run to Carmel...Here is a PhotoShow of the run...Sorry if I missed anyone...Hope you enjoy it Thanks Larry.....

http://www.photoshow.../watch/nc5yz6yk

Great show as usual Larry. Sorry we missed this one but we were in Germany with the 3rd German Shelby Meeting or their "Bash". I am going through the pics now and I will call you and maybe we could put together a photo show like you always do showing the German cars. Of course I wont mention that I was in one of the Shelbys (they were all 500's) and went 143 mph on the Autobahn!! Anyway I will get with you later, Brad

Great show as usual Larry. Sorry we missed this one but we were in Germany with the 3rd German Shelby Meeting or their "Bash". I am going through the pics now and I will call you and maybe we could put together a photo show like you always do showing the German cars. Of course I wont mention that I was in one of the Shelbys (they were all 500's) and went 143 mph on the Autobahn!! Anyway I will get with you later, Brad

That would be great!

For as many times as I have been there, I really did not realize how much collectibles are inside until I watched the video. There are several signed photoes of CS also. Hope to make the next one.

The Baja Cantina on Carmel Valley Road?

We used to make that a regular stop when we cruised over Los Laureles Grade and out the Valley to Carmel on our Harley's (Running Iron if we went UP CV).

I'll have to check out the pics too because I don't remember any collectables either. But truth is, I always sat outside in the sun and my riding partners would go in to buy....uhh, liquids, or the waitress would serve me outside.

Hmm, now that I think about it....I can't remember *ever* going INSIDE! <lol>

Been there tens of times too! Shame on me!

I missed you guys by about 1 week too! I was out there for my granddaughters 6th birthday on the 9th and beyond (and @ Disneyland/Calif. Adventure for 4 days too).

Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot...elkhorn6990 called me right as we were sitting down to have dinner with Goofy and his friends! He was heading out as I was heading back up to Salinas.

Missed you by >that< much, Brad!

Next time,

Phill

The Baja Cantina on Carmel Valley Road?

We used to make that a regular stop when we cruised over Los Laureles Grade and out the Valley to Carmel on our Harley's (Running Iron if we went UP CV).

I'll have to check out the pics too because I don't remember any collectables either. But truth is, I always sat outside in the sun and my riding partners would go in to buy....uhh, liquids, or the waitress would serve me outside.

Hmm, now that I think about it....I can't remember *ever* going INSIDE! <lol>

Been there tens of times too! Shame on me!

I missed you guys by about 1 week too! I was out there for my granddaughters 6th birthday on the 9th and beyond (and @ Disneyland/Calif. Adventure for 4 days too).

Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot...elkhorn6990 called me right as we were sitting down to have dinner with Goofy and his friends! He was heading out as I was heading back up to Salinas.

Missed you by >that< much, Brad!

Next time,

Phill

Yes, It just didnt work out this time but hopefully we will have another chance in the future. Brad

143, thats all?!?!? I do that here on I-5 :hysterical: .... I had the KR up to 165 on the Autobahn! :rockon:

All kidding aside, can't wait to see the pix. Albert is a great guy, and I'm sure he put on a great event. Rothenburg is a great town with so much history. Wifey and I have been there twice.

143, thats all?!?!? I do that here on I-5 :hysterical: .... I had the KR up to 165 on the Autobahn! :rockon:

All kidding aside, can't wait to see the pix. Albert is a great guy, and I'm sure he put on a great event. Rothenburg is a great town with so much history. Wifey and I have been there twice.

Well I was only the passenger!! We were in the convoy back to Rothenburg and passed several of the convoy members. Albert is a great guy and you should have seen their "gala" (banquet) with their awards, etc. SAI could take a few notes from what Albert does for their event. I will start working on the pics since I have all 500+ from the trip (not all Shelby pics) finally loaded into my computer!! I would like to do a Roxio show like Periotti puts on but I may just have to post a few here and there.

Well I was only the passenger!! We were in the convoy back to Rothenburg and passed several of the convoy members. Albert is a great guy and you should have seen their "gala" (banquet) with their awards, etc. SAI could take a few notes from what Albert does for their event. I will start working on the pics since I have all 500+ from the trip (not all Shelby pics) finally loaded into my computer!! I would like to do a Roxio show like Periotti puts on but I may just have to post a few here and there.

Brad, load them into a photobucket file like I did with the SRE...easy to load and then easy to navigate after

Archived