TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A RECENT shot of da Grabbah, Grabbah...

pitpup

Thanks to all! The latest changes are subtle but they're there. The Roush springs really made a difference in the back. Only mod left is the meter4it.com chase lights!

Hey, now, Pup!

Awesome.

Love to see the seats!

Ruf

Ruf, here are some better shots of the seats:

CST_007.jpg

CST_009.jpg

You're not eating sunflower seeds in there are you? :redcard:

Very nicely done. :hyper:

Can you believe they have TAN interiors on the GT/CS????!!!!!! It's OK, but it ain't Grabbah!

Wow! That's making a statement! Oh, daddy. :hyper:

Can you tell me how much? I'd love to have some silver inserts.

$699 and $75 for shipping and handling. I installed the rear seats, had help with the front from

a pro. Cost me $180 to have the two front seats done. Here are the same seats in grey (silver).

CST_grey.jpg

You want to deal with Jimmy down at Classic Soft Trim in Austin TX. Mention grabberorange.net and

'Stan' and he'll hook you up. The embroidery you see here is an extra $25. I opted not to do this

for personal reasons.

Phone number for Jimmy at Classic Soft Trim in Texas: 512-873-7770 (Mention the site!)

I just talked with Jack in Charlotte.

I'd love to do this - but I think I'd do just the ribbed sections and not the bolsters.

Very cool, indeed.

Got to start saving up....

Christine suggested having my "R" logo embroidered on the headrests!

That's true, Ruf. You can do just the ribbed sections or go into the bolsters. Both look nice. Really a personal choice, eh? Meanwhile, here are two more from that 'barn session'. If you guys have a favorite, let me know. I'm entering one of the three in a photo contest, hehe. I'll throw in the first one again so you can compare them side by side by side...

Back_In_Black_020.jpg

Back_In_Black_021.jpg

Back_In_Black_018.jpg

Hey, Pitpup, where ya been hidin'? She's looking great!!!

Love those 'chase' tail lights too.. something a little different, Stan !

--------

Ruf, first thing that went thru my mind was silver inserts and "R" embroided on the headrest! Christine is cool! ;)

Howdy, 68fastback. My basement is clear of all purchased mods, save one. The meter4it.com chase lights! The one mod I won't see or feel, haha. But they will go in some time soon. This past Saturday it was the Steeda UDP's and I managed to turn a 1.5 hour job into 5 hours, thank you very much. But in the end, no leaks! So I'm happy.

Ruf speaks the truth. Steeda Underdrive Pullies. OK, so maybe it wasn't 5 hours, but it took me twice as long as it should have. Ya know, I'm getting to the age where I should just pay someone to do this stuff, but where would the fun be in that? One last shot of WldTang before I submit this post:

Back_In_Black_019.jpg

Ruf speaks the truth. Steeda Underdrive Pullies. OK, so maybe it wasn't 5 hours, but it took me twice as long as it should have. Ya know, I'm getting to the age where I should just pay someone to do this stuff, but where would the fun be in that? One last shot of WldTang before I submit this post:

Back_In_Black_019.jpg

:doh: thanks guys -- it just didn't hit me ;-)

You're not eating sunflower seeds in there are you? :redcard:

Very nicely done. :hyper:

Carnut - I need to publicly apologize for making fun of your clown avatar and asking you to change it. I had no idea it would send you over the edge and throw your azz clear off the wagon.

Bring Bozo back.

HSURB

Those look good - and they're different.

I've already installed the Webelectrics though.

It would be cool, however, if we could change the rate of flash!

Yeah, they're a bit different... lights don't sequence-up and then go off, they chase-across and around... the website linky shows comparo

Archived