TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Starting From Square 1

LSCHS54

Hey Fellas,

Well I guess this is as good as a place as any to begin. I recently (2 weeks ago) traded in my 2007 Charger R/t for a 08SGT2111, mainly because I wanted a 2 door, 5 speed, TRUE muscle car and found one that was too good to pass up. I was pretty active on the Charger website, but got truly sick of the fakes on people who really ruined the "heart" of that car.

I've always loved Mustangs, I part own a 1971 Mach 1 with my dad and my first car was a 1994/1995 Mustang GT with the 302 auto (Don't remember what year). Blew up 3 weeks after owning it do to a rod going right into orbit, haha.

Anywho I've read some of the topics and post by this community and I really like seeing the closeness you all have, hope to form some great relationships with you guys!!!

Also I am from the Phila area so if any of you are local, let me know!!

Welcome to Team Shelby!

Since you are in the Philadelphia area, you should consider attending the Norteast Region Rocktoberfest on Oct. 6th.

Here is the link..

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/77018-team-shelby-northeast-rocktoberfest-2012/

Its a great way to meet some of the local 'crew',

Z-man

Hey Fellas,

Well I guess this is as good as a place as any to begin. I recently (2 weeks ago) traded in my 2007 Charger R/t for a 08SGT2111, mainly because I wanted a 2 door, 5 speed, TRUE muscle car and found one that was too good to pass up. I was pretty active on the Charger website, but got truly sick of the fakes on people who really ruined the "heart" of that car.

I've always loved Mustangs, I part own a 1971 Mach 1 with my dad and my first car was a 1994/1995 Mustang GT with the 302 auto (Don't remember what year). Blew up 3 weeks after owning it do to a rod going right into orbit, haha.

Anywho I've read some of the topics and post by this community and I really like seeing the closeness you all have, hope to form some great relationships with you guys!!!

Also I am from the Phila area so if any of you are local, let me know!!

Welcome!

Drop me a line anytime if I can help.

Congratulations on a GREAT car.

Jer

Hey Fellas,

Well I guess this is as good as a place as any to begin. I recently (2 weeks ago) traded in my 2007 Charger R/t for a 08SGT2111,

Welcome to Team Shelby, glad you found us.

When you have a moment be sure to register your Shelby in the Shelby American Registry, you'll find a link to the registry in my signature line.

Once you've registered your Shelby with us you may want to order a Registry Authenticity Certificte from the Shelby Store. See link below.

Steve

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/s2ms-cert.htm

Archived