TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GTS package adds new stripe colors

GTH064

Hello folks, I just checked the GTS ordering site and noticed that Blue and Silver stripes were added to the choices for certain paint colors. I was going with Deep Blue Impact with white stripes originally but think I like the White with blue stripes instead. Hmmmm!

Guys, we gave this a lot of thought, and decided that the customers wanted more choices. Enjoy!

Jer

Did any of you who have your GTS already ordered the interior upgrade from Shelby and if so are there color choices or design choices? Thanks!

I didnt get the interior upgrade but I know for sure lbj did. Look at his build thread for pics. You do get to choose colors and all for the upgrade. Check the interior upgrade on the shelbyperformanceparts site. I believe it has a link to all the colors and options. I would post a link for ya but i'm on my phone lol

Did any of you who have your GTS already ordered the interior upgrade from Shelby and if so are there color choices or design choices? Thanks!

I ordered my interior package in advance and was included with the build.

I am not sure exactly what can be ordered as an add on after delivery.

Maybe this will help? This was the template I used when mine was built.

http://www.katzkin2....SHELBY_SCS.html

I am glad I did the interior upgrade.

Mine is:

Seat Style: Combo

Wrap Color: Dark Graphite

Accent: Pacific

Stitch: Pearl

Logo: GTS

J6.jpg

Thanks for the info and link Lbj! I do have one more question if I may, I've got some good deals that Ford sent me ($1000.00 off) but are only good for in stock vehicles. If i do buy an in stock vehicle can i still get it shipped using the code Shelby gave me or do I have to get it there myself.

I am not sure what code you are talking about.

I handled the shipping myself, 800 each way, from Colorado and back again.

If you are doing a V8, SAI will want a GT model.

In my case, I sent them a GT Premium with comfort package heated seats, texture dashboard face, ponies on the door panel et al.

• 3 years later...

Hello, I'm new to the forum...Does anyone know if a 2013 Shelby gt 500 factory radiator will install in a 2014 v6 automatic in the factory location mounting points....Thank you....

You'll have better luck of getting a response by starting a new thread with a title indicating your question.

Archived