TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A bunch of cool stuff FOR SALE so I can buy a House.

http://www.davidthawkins.com/forsale.htm

I hate to sale these items but a Place to Live comes first. I was told today by the good people at the "First Time Home Buyers Program" that I need to get my Down Payment together and start looking for a place. SO, I am very excited and hope to sell a few items so I can get this Town House I am wanting. I was looking at places in the $38K to $40K range but was told today that I can now up it $48K to $50K range. :yahoo: I am still sad that I have to sell off about a third of my Autographed items but it's for a good cause. Send me a PM if anyone is interested in any of the item I have at the Link. I will give Team Shelby Members 10% off.

David.

good luck with the sale and the purchase! Love the bicycle. Reminds me a much better time....sissy bars, wheelies and banna seats....

Thanks, I was hoping to restore that one but never got around to it.

Good luck with the sale, a place to live is important but......................

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.davidthaw...com/forsale.htm

I hate to sale these items but a Place to Live comes first. I was told today by the good people at the "First Time Home Buyers Program" that I need to get my Down Payment together and start looking for a place. SO, I am very excited and hope to sell a few items so I can get this Town House I am wanting. I was looking at places in the $38K to $40K range but was told today that I can now up it $48K to $50K range. :yahoo: I am still sad that I have to sell off about a third of my Autographed items but it's for a good cause. Send me a PM if anyone is interested in any of the item I have at the Link. I will give Team Shelby Members 10% off.

David.

Good luck if the wife didnt take all my money the bike would be mine !!!! I will put u on my lotto winner list for one new home !!! But the bike shocked me I had to drop my mom off at my sisters in NJ. I got lost and ended up in front of a home with a yard sale and they had the same bike as yours. It was in great shape did not ask any prices but just weird to see you have one for sale.

Archived