TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jer I have a CS Caster/Camber plate?

Mr. Haney

Will the CS caster/camber plates fit a new 2013 GT500 with the SVTPP and the Bilstein adjustable shocks?

Jer maybe you can answer this question, because the guys answering the phones can't and don't seem interested in finding the answer when I called last week to purchase this part. I know I've received the sales brochure in an email for the 2013 GT500 SS package and SA is installing a caster/camber plate on the SS package. When I asked the gentleman on the phone what there were using on the SS, his comment was that the Performance Parts sales division doesn't know what the car production division is doing and he wasn't interested in finding out.The Maximum Motorsport caster/camber plate that the CS Performance Parts division sells hasn't been approved for sale on a 2013 yet and he wasn't going to call someone to ask someone in the car production division what they were using on the 2013 GT500 SS prototype.

Needless to say his lack of interest to help me on the phone with placing an order for this part caused me to decide that I am not getting a SS package at a later time. Also the lack of an email response to my questions concerning the SS package after receiving the email with the brochure didn't help either. So I'm actually am sending the car to be modified with a complete Kenny Brown suspension package with FRPP springs in 2 weeks, plus Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires and ADV.1 10,01SL wheels

Maybe someone else would like to know the answer also for a future reference, because I'm not going to tear the car suspension apart again to have a single SA SS approved part added at a later time just to make it a SS. The Kenny Brown suspension package doesn't interfere with the GT500 SS package except for the caster/camber plate and springs from my research and SA brochure this is why I wanted the SA approved caster/camber plate for the SS package. I already bought the approved FRPP springs for the SS package, part number M-5300-L

Jer, I have a few days yet to order the approved SA SS caster/camber plate. PM me if you can help

I will get the answer for you.

Who did you speak to when you called us?

Thanks,

Jer

I will get the answer for you.

Who did you speak to when you called us?

Thanks,

Jer

Jer Thank you for trying to find the answer

Unfortunately I'm very bad at remembering names when I talk with people, so I don't know the persons name that I spoke with.

As far as the sales person at SA for the SS package that never answered my email questions, this was Jeremy

Jer Thank you for trying to find the answer

Unfortunately I'm very bad at remembering names when I talk with people, so I don't know the persons name that I spoke with.

As far as the sales person at SA for the SS package that never answered my email questions, this was Jeremy

The answer is YES, the caster/camber plates will work with your setup.

Jer

The answer is YES, the caster/camber plates will work with your setup.

Jer

Just let me make positively sure we are talking about the same plates

Are these the plates in the link below which are manufactured by Maximum Motorsport for a 2013 GT500 with the SVTPP option, with the CS logo and are installed on the Red Candy Metallic Tinted GT500 SS prototype?

http://www.shelbysto...5ma-18183-a.htm

I'm sorry for being anal in my quest for an answer, but I want to make absolutely sure we are both on the same page

Thank you for your time and consideration with this problem, answering many questions about a simple problem for a single customer, can be time consuming when other more pressing matters are usually demanding your attention also. I deal with many people about performance enhancements to big bore diesel truck engines everyday.........I feel your pain.........the sales are easy, it's getting to that point that is what actually kills you mentally and physically everyday

Good luck with the new job Jer and again THANK YOU

Just let me make positively sure we are talking about the same plates

Are these the plates in the link below which are manufactured by Maximum Motorsport for a 2013 GT500 with the SVTPP option, with the CS logo and are installed on the Red Candy Metallic Tinted GT500 SS prototype?

http://www.shelbysto...5ma-18183-a.htm

I'm sorry for being anal in my quest for an answer, but I want to make absolutely sure we are both on the same page

Thank you for your time and consideration with this problem, answering many questions about a simple problem for a single customer, can be time consuming when other more pressing matters are usually demanding your attention also. I deal with many people about performance enhancements to big bore diesel truck engines everyday.........I feel your pain.........the sales are easy, it's getting to that point that is what actually kills you mentally and physically everyday

Good luck with the new job Jer and again THANK YOU

Yes.

The techs were sure they worked BECAUSE they put them in that Super Snake...LOL

Jer

Archived