TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Show-New Ringgold, PA 9/16/12

Rev Dennis

If you have never been to Heisler's Dairy Bar near New Ringgold, PA you are in for a surprise. Stopped up there today. What a LOCATION! I felt like I was walking with the Von Trapp family in The Sound of music. OK I am showing my age. Beautiful rolling hills. WOW. They are having a car show Sun 9/16. Register 9-12. Trophys at 3 PM.

Flyer can be found at http://clubs.hemmings.com/tsma/flyers/2012-Show-Flyer.doc

They also have a beautiful miniature golf range. Such a nice place.

This would be a great place to take the family for the afternoon, whether you participate or not. The location is outstanding, and the roads to get there are fun. I have no interest other than letting other TS people know about this. This is a little North of Allentown, PA.

This would be a great place to take the family for the afternoon, whether you participate or not. The location is outstanding, and the roads to get there are fun. I have no interest other than letting other TS people know about this. This is a little North of Allentown, PA.

I read this yesterday and thought it sounds like a fun ride. I'm really thinking about this strongly, if like you say, for no other reason than to take a ride...

Keeping this up top in case some have not seen it. This is their "Big One" I believe. This coming Sunday. I and a Bullitt buddy will be attending. Maybe Doug_GT350? Anyone thinking about it?

yep count us in!!! The weather is supposed to be B-E-A-utiful!!!

We are thinking about taking a drive up from Lancaster.

come-on up!!!

Great turn out. Doug, Sandy and their friend Bob. My Bullitt buddy also named Dennis, another SGT and about 1500 other cars of all shapes. All in about the nicest place in the world to spend an afternoon. What a beautiful day. Google Heislers Dairy bar and go experience this place if you are anywhere near Tamaqua, PA.

Archived