TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SoCal Knott's Pictures

colt

Ok, here are some pics from the show. It was cloudy and couples drop of rain in the early part of the show. HEY where is SON OF GT :hysterical2: ? For the people whose were there know what I'm talking about. Joe, this is your Q. It was good to meet people from this web @ the show. Don't forget to post your call sign. Now we have about 10 of us :happy feet: let stay in touch for any up coming cruz. Also, I will post the sound clips later.

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSCN2711.JPG

DSCN2710.JPG

DSCN2712.JPG

DSCN2715.JPG

DSCN2716.JPG

DSCN2717.JPG

DSCN2718.JPG

DSCN2719.JPG

DSCN2720.JPG

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSCN2711.JPG

DSCN2710.JPG

DSCN2712.JPG

DSCN2715.JPG

DSCN2716.JPG

DSCN2717.JPG

DSCN2718.JPG

DSCN2719.JPG

DSCN2720.JPG

Axle back sound clips from the show and from my car. The sound is great but uploaded to Youtube had limited to 100MB so the video is not as good.

clip #1 - my car stock

clip #2 - JBA

clip #3 - FR with JLT stage 2

clip #4 & 5 - FR with stock CAI

clip #6 - I don't know what he have but he have KB, see the pic. You guys @ show know what kind axle-back?

clip #7 - X-pipe with Magnaflow tip

clip #8 - my car with Magnaflow. I went with Magnaflow because I know a guy work there and only cost me $250.00

I hope this help people to determine what to buy :rockon:

Ok, here are some pics from the show. It was cloudy and couples drop of rain in the early part of the show. HEY where is SON OF GT :hysterical2: ? For the people whose were there know what I'm talking about. Joe, this is your Q. It was good to meet people from this web @ the show. Don't forget to post your call sign. Now we have about 10 of us :happy feet: let stay in touch for any up coming cruz. Also, I will post the sound clips later.

Hi Colt YEA what happen to Son Of GT I wanted to meet him. I travel over 550 miles and the last 150 miles in the rain :titanic: I guess he does not want any rain on his Shelby :baby: At least I know my Vert does not leak I wounder if Son of GT will ever find out :shrug:

Colt,

Thanks for posting the pics. Glad someone got a pic of my car, cuz we seemed to take pic's of everyone else's car but not mine.

It was great to finally meet someone from the board! Sorry if I missed anyone else.

Karen

Hi Karen, sorry I missed you at the show :shrug: Don't know how it happen :doh:

Joe

Hi Colt YEA what happen to Son Of GT I wanted to meet him. I travel over 550 miles and the last 150 miles in the rain :titanic: I guess he does not want any rain on his Shelby :baby: At least I know my Vert does not leak I wounder if Son of GT will ever find out :shrug:

Good that you back home. Did you have to dodge any rain drop :hysterical2: Did you check out the sound clip?

Here are more photos from Knotts

Glad that You had a nice trip hone Joe.

I sure had fun meeting everyone. I missed Karen I dont know what happened but mabye she could make it up for the Mustangs Plus display in October.

Thats me in the tungsten gt500 as i was heading out :hyper:

That's my GO Shelby, the one on the right. I have a feeling we met that day.

What show is in October?

Karen

There is a show in Stockton in Norcal in October whether is usually nice here that time of year. I will post info as soon as it is I find out. I eas in the red with white strips next to the white with top stripe delete. B)

Steve,

You asked me where I get my valve stem? See the link below:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/valve-stem-caps-cobra.html

Thanks for the info. I ordered them today. To everybody that was there, great meeting all of you. looking forward to the next knotts show and others shows on the west coast where we can all meet again. Wish we would taken a group picture. If anyone wants to go to a regular car gathering its every sunday morning in Calabasas . 101 freeway to valley circle drive/ mullholland exit , turn left to shopping center on left. 8AM to 11AM. Biggest gathering is the last sunday of the month. You will see everything there from lambos to astons to ferraris. A couple of enzos show up regularly. We need more Gt500s there.

Steve Timm

No I just had to dodge the SUN RAYS in AZ :hysterical: Yes I check out the sound clip good job :headspin:

HEY JOE

Hope you had a good trip back to Tucson. I talked to my brother and sister inlaw, Ray and Marsha Siegel about you. They work for Jim Click Ford there in Tucson. I got my GT500 from them. Stop in sometime and say hello. You would like them very much.

Steve Timm

HEY JOE

Hope you had a good trip back to Tucson. I talked to my brother and sister inlaw, Ray and Marsha Siegel about you. They work for Jim Click Ford there in Tucson. I got my GT500 from them. Stop in sometime and say hello. You would like them very much.

Steve Timm

Hi Steve,

When I get a chance I will do that. Great to talk to you at the show. I had to replace my windshield they could not fix it :banghead:

Joe

I need to replace my windshield. My trip to Knott's was nerve rattling, I almost went home. About 3 miles from home some guy ran a red light and almost hit me. Then about 6 miles further someone else went from the #4 to the #1 all at once and almost ran me off the freeway. Third time was the charm, a rock hit my windshield. I noticed it when I was cleaning the windows at Knott's. I had it repaired, but it just doesn't look right. Good enough to keep it from cracking more, but still getting a new one.

Seems a few of us had some bad luck that weekend.

Karen

I need to replace my windshield. My trip to Knott's was nerve rattling, I almost went home. About 3 miles from home some guy ran a red light and almost hit me. Then about 6 miles further someone else went from the #4 to the #1 all at once and almost ran me off the freeway. Third time was the charm, a rock hit my windshield. I noticed it when I was cleaning the windows at Knott's. I had it repaired, but it just doesn't look right. Good enough to keep it from cracking more, but still getting a new one.

Seems a few of us had some bad luck that weekend.

Karen

Karen

All I have to say is NICE driving. Sorry to hear about the rock I worry about them all the time.

I hate trucks they drop stuff all the time. I drive in the fast lane not to much stuff in that lane.

Did I mention that I drive in the FAST lane.

It seems that everyone is out to get us. We have to stay on our toes all the time. The more I drive my car the more comfortable i become in it. I hope the windshield doesn't cost to much.

Art

Thanks for the info. I ordered them today. To everybody that was there, great meeting all of you. looking forward to the next knotts show and others shows on the west coast where we can all meet again. Wish we would taken a group picture. If anyone wants to go to a regular car gathering its every sunday morning in Calabasas . 101 freeway to valley circle drive/ mullholland exit , turn left to shopping center on left. 8AM to 11AM. Biggest gathering is the last sunday of the month. You will see everything there from lambos to astons to ferraris. A couple of enzos show up regularly. We need more Gt500s there.

Steve Timm

Should have mine there this Sunday :happy feet:

Archived