TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gotta have it green BOSS

Morgan19d

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd let anyone know who is looking for one. 2013 BOSS302 in gotta have it green in Blackfoot, ID. I believe it's going for MSRP.

There are two of them at Phil Long Motor City Ford in Co. Springs CO.

One with Recaro's, one without.

Both have small ADM's but they will sell at MSRP (I was personally told that). One of them (with recaro's) was with a "sale pending" so it may or may not be still be there.

Just in case someone's looking,

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

My dealership just sold there GTHG Boss last week, so far it has been the only one the have had. They sold it at MSRP but it sounds like the guy that bought it, his wife was not real happy and was outside looking for big enough rocks to throw through the windows. He so far has stopped her but the option of it coming back to sell is not out of the question lol

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd let anyone know who is looking for one. 2013 BOSS302 in gotta have it green in Blackfoot, ID. I believe it's going for MSRP.

We have one as well, I will sell it at MSRP & add goodies for any TS member interested.

HOLY CRAP !!!!...THAT IS CRIMINAL... considering our dollar has been at par or above for almost a year now and they are built a couple of hours drive south......I don't know why Canadians continually get the royal ass rapeing from the big three......you buy a North America car you should North American pricing.

HOLY CRAP !!!!...THAT IS CRIMINAL... considering our dollar has been at par or above for almost a year now and they are built a couple of hours drive south......I don't know why Canadians continually get the royal ass rapeing from the big three......you buy a North America car you should North American pricing.

My understanding: The exchange rate and tariffs.

Phill

My understanding: The exchange rate and tariffs.

Phill

If it were only that simple.....

Considering our dollar has been as much as 6 cents higher than the US dollar for the better part of a year and has never fallen below parity in the same time that should play in our favour....also, I can buy a new car in the USA and except for the standard BS of bringing it over the border there are no additional tariffs charged.

I could see a small buffer for a variance in Exchange rates etc. but $10,000.00 + that is criminal.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here it is.........

5zl1rn.jpg

Photos really don't do that color any justice.

SUNSHINE does it justice. The thing glitters, almost "GLOWS" in the sunshine.

As much as I like GHIG, I like the Boss in the Competition Orange better.

Aw hell, who am I kidding...I'd take one of each if someone feels generous!

Phill

Green envy, for sure. Details....

Actually found it on the east coast--seems most of the GHIG cars are east of Texas. 4k miles, beautiful shape, all 4 options. Side exhaust discs removed, a little loud for me but the wife and kids love it, guess I can roll the windows up..haha

Actually found it on the east coast--seems most of the GHIG cars are east of Texas. 4k miles, beautiful shape, all 4 options. Side exhaust discs removed, a little loud for me but the wife and kids love it, guess I can roll the windows up..haha

I love it. Awesome! I thought a couple times about letting the GT-H go for a Laguna Seca edition. That said, enjoy!

Archived