TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A BIG THANK YOU TO SHELBY PERFORMANCE PARTS

1BAD500

I would like to offer a big thank you to Jer Gervasi at Shelby Performance parts for his help and sincere interest in getting a problem resolved for me. It is very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

John Czarnecky

Thank you SO much for the kind words, John - it means a lot to me.

Jer

I'll say this ------- Jer is a top notch resource and member on this forum. He gives fair advice and took alot of time to talk to me about some potential upgrades for my Shelby GT. Jer, sorry we missed you in Vegas this past July. We'll catch you on the next go around.....

I am confused. I thought he worked at a guitar place. And I am hoping to see him if and when I get to Vegas to visit the Shelby place.

I have worked at Guitar Center for the past 11 years. When they had a store availablle here in Las Vegas 3 years ago, I jumped at the chance to be near Shelby, the LVMS dragstrip, etc...

Recently, Shelby extended me an offer to join their team, and I accepted the position. When I called Guitar Center's Vice President ( a Shelby fan) to inform him of my decision to leave, he said " "No sane man would turn that down"...

So, I now work for Shelby, and I'm looking forward to taking GREAT care of all of you!

Gimme a ring, or better, send email!

Jer

Edited by Jer

Congrats Jer... Your contributions to these forums has always been top notch, so

I certainly see this as a great benefit for SPP and TS.

-Tom

Thanks, Tom!

I'm going to try my best!

Jer

Awesome to hear. I ordered alot of stuff for my car this week even though looking at a strike at work and no labor day sale i hope. Cant wait to get it all and play!!!!!!

Awesome to hear. I ordered alot of stuff for my car this week even though looking at a strike at work and no labor day sale i hope. Cant wait to get it all and play!!!!!!

Thank you for your support!

Jer