TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Vegas Bash 2013

Shelbyville

Anyone from this area going to go? We went last time (drove out with the car in a trailer) and when we got back I swore I would NEVER do that again. WAY too much driving. But now that its been a while, I can't help it, I'm thinking about doing it again. :finger:

Yep, I've been watching the thread on that one and we will most likely do it as well. I even forwarded it to my wife and she is ready to do it (!) She was quite surprised I am willing to put that many miles on the Shelby and in who knows what kind of weather. :sing_rain::ohsnap:

• 4 months later...

My wife got me tickets for X-mas, driving from Holland MI. If there are people leaving from the area we should caravan down. I'm driving my car I'm not concerned about the miles that's what it's for. I don't think driving my F-250 that far would be a good time and it would cost a fortune. Only thing I'm worried about is weather conditions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just getting a mid-size Camry. Already have the Shelby so there's nothing that can compare anyway!

Anything but a soul-sucking Japanese appliance :slapfight: ... there are plenty of decent domestics in the rental fleet these day. I had the new Ford Escape last week with the Eco-boost...one of the better rentals I've had in recent memory

Anything but a soul-sucking Japanese appliance :slapfight: ... there are plenty of decent domestics in the rental fleet these day. I had the new Ford Escape last week with the Eco-boost...one of the better rentals I've had in recent memory

That was just one of the ones they listed-I am 61 and we have never owned anything but Ford and GM in our 43 years of marriage! Will certainly try to get a US brand and I do agree wholeheartedly with your opinion.

Just getting a mid-size Camry. Already have the Shelby so there's nothing that can compare anyway!

You can rent a beat up V6 Mustang Vert from Fox rental. They are reasonabley priced.

Archived