TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cleo Shelby's Birthday

Wayne  Grey

This site is strange for being called TEAM SHELBY. I too have found more info about Shelby info on other sites than we ever find out here 1st. That's a shame! But I digress - The reason for this post is to let everyone Know that today, 18 August, is Cleo Shelby's Birthday - for those of you that care. For the rest of you - all I can say is that Team Shelby can really disappoint me sometimes ! Just my $.02 from a NJ Know It All. :burnout:

This site is strange for being called TEAM SHELBY. I too have found more info about Shelby info on other sites than we ever find out here 1st. That's a shame! But I digress - The reason for this post is to let everyone Know that today, 18 August, is Cleo Shelby's Birthday - for those of you that care. For the rest of you - all I can say is that Team Shelby can really disappoint me sometimes ! Just my $.02 from a NJ Know It All. :burnout:

if you think its that important to you then sent her some flowers.

if you think its that important to you then sent her some flowers.

It would be send not sent - Bet you wrote some great APRs :salute: . What does my post have to do with your comment? You own a Shelby and can't send Birthday wishes to Carroll's wife. :shrug:

It would be send not sent - Bet you wrote some great APRs :salute: . What does my post have to do with your comment? You own a Shelby and can't send Birthday wishes to Carroll's wife. :shrug:

Nope no APRs but a lot of OPRs. Sorry I couldn't get past her fighting Carroll's children on getting his body laid to rest.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/07/carroll-shelby-death-body-family/

Team Shelby started out as a forum for late model gt500 owners. It's members joined and paid money for the love of the car, the man and what it represents and to join and meet others that do. It wasn't until later that Shelby and s197oa.com/stangsunleashed.com merged.

Although I'm happy to say that there are many Shelby employees that hang here, the majority are owners. Shelby does not provide a staff of people to keep the content current as with a website, this is a members forum, and the majority of it's content is from it's members. The small staff of the forums keep the site up and going, and members add to the forums with what they know.

I "cruise" 2 or 3 other sites or forums, but TS is my home. Oh...don't think I'm all rosey and smiley....I have been known to gripe like an old lady when her hair wasn't dyed the right color blue. But they always see to whatever the problem is.

And they have really cool stuff in your members kit. Grin.gif

Archived