TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Canadian Provincial Directors Wanted

robertlane

Team Shelby Canada

Team Shelby is looking toward adding provincial and regional directors for all Canadian provinces within the next few weeks. If you are interested in becoming a provincial or regional director, please contact me here.

Team Shelby's purpose is to create a union between Shelby enthusiasts, owners and Shelby American (the brand). Among other responsabilities, regional directors will be responsible for:

• Promoting the products and services of Shelby American.

• Planning, conducting and hosting events within their region while working in concert with other regions and Shelby.

• Conducting Team Shelby membership drives.

• Attending Team Shelby meetings (via phone).

• Provide Shelby American with feedback on product proposals.

Team Shelby Canada

Team Shelby is looking toward adding provincial and regional directors for all Canadian provinces within the next few weeks. If you are interested in becoming a provincial or regional director, please contact me here.

Team Shelby's purpose is to create a union between Shelby enthusiasts, owners and Shelby American (the brand). Among other responsabilities, regional directors will be responsible for:

• Promoting the products and services of Shelby American.

• Planning, conducting and hosting events within their region while working in concert with other regions and Shelby.

• Conducting Team Shelby membership drives.

• Attending Team Shelby meetings (via phone).

• Provide Shelby American with feedback on product proposals.

bump

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Team Shelby CanadaTeam Shelby is looking toward adding provincial and regional directors for all Canadian provinces within the next few weeks. If you are interested in becoming a provincial or regional director, please contact me here.Team Shelby's purpose is to create a union between Shelby enthusiasts, owners and Shelby American (the brand). Among other responsabilities, regional directors will be responsible for:• Promoting the products and services of Shelby American.• Planning, conducting and hosting events within their region while working in concert with other regions and Shelby.• Conducting Team Shelby membership drives.• Attending Team Shelby meetings (via phone).• Provide Shelby American with feedback on product proposals.

Hi Robert,

Has anybody from British Columbia stepped forward yet? Please let me know! ....... Paul

Emailed you again a while back Robert. Check your junk folder maybe, just in case?? Let me know if you have recieved it. thank you

Email sent

Hi Robert,

Has anybody from British Columbia stepped forward yet? Please let me know! ....... Paul

Robert and Sharon is no longer with Team Shelby. Not sure who you should direct this to?

for Robert on another site;

http://fordshelbygt350.com/forum/25-2015-ford-shelby-gt350-events/

Edited by kstrong

All Team Shelby stuff can be directed to me: JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Thanks!

Jer

I'd like to know what happened to the one set up in Ontario as there hasn't been a single word on the topic, planned event, gathering, cruise or correspondence with our executive with the exception of the one Shelby planned event at Sean Hyland.

Last year, nothing was done as a collective, independently or jointly with Shelby including Dearborn and there has been nothing advised about 2014.

I thought the whole idea of a Canadian provincial executive was to establish and participate in events with Canadian members in each province but to date I have not seen anything to participate in.

I'd like to know what happened to the one set up in Ontario as there hasn't been a single word on the topic, planned event, gathering, cruise or correspondence with our executive with the exception of the one Shelby planned event at Sean Hyland.

Last year, nothing was done as a collective, independently or jointly with Shelby including Dearborn and there has been nothing advised about 2014.

I thought the whole idea of a Canadian provincial executive was to establish and participate in events with Canadian members in each province but to date I have not seen anything to participate in.

Hey my friend, it is being worked on. The executive is working on a time to meet. I think Jim and Mike have been talking, it took a while to get insurance, paper work, you need an accountant, regular statements, etc.

One of the guys will chime in. Not forgotten.

Hey my friend, it is being worked on. The executive is working on a time to meet. I think Jim and Mike have been talking, it took a while to get insurance, paper work, you need an accountant, regular statements, etc.

One of the guys will chime in. Not forgotten.

Good to hear, I thought with Robert & Sharon moving on this may have become a dead issue which was why we only had the single gathering.

I know it takes a lot of work and dedication to put together events but it will also take direction and support from Shelby and without spirited individuals to initiate these opportunities like Robert & Sharon, sometimes other issues take priority and this program could sit on the back burner.

Good to hear, I thought with Robert & Sharon moving on this may have become a dead issue which was why we only had the single gathering.

I know it takes a lot of work and dedication to put together events but it will also take direction and support from Shelby and without spirited individuals to initiate these opportunities like Robert & Sharon, sometimes other issues take priority and this program could sit on the back burner.

Hey Randy, great to hear from you, we are working on it and have plans for a few events

Send me a PM with any ideas you may have or we could talk soon

Thanks Mike. :salute:

So....if I want to keep my name out there for my region (NB), I need to send an email to Jer??

if Robert is gone, that was an abrupt departure

They parted friends. Read no animosity either side, Robert and Sharon are still welcomed and loved by the membership. :salute:

There is a thread somewhere.

Jer is the appropriate person to contact for Region info. Welcome to Ontario, Canada by the way.. :happy feet:

JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

• 3 months later...

I don't know of any Team Shelby clubs in the area, so perhaps you can still step up? ;)

Maybe I'll see you out at some car shows this summer? I have a long term dream of getting all varieties of Shelby's together for a meet some day.