TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To those that have the JLt cf resonator delete

svt13

first things first: its not going to be a 100 percent increase, remember the TVS is more efficient and quieter...under high boost you will hear it some, but also the sound deadening in the car helps too. Also the supercharger will get a lil more pronounced with break in but if you expect it to sound like a ported eaton, no chance. I hear TB will give it more and of course a pulley swap. im content with mine under high boost (above 4K rpm)

I wasn't expecting huge increase but I wanted some increase. Can't do the other stuff since it will void warranty. I know sound deadening makes it quieter but I even had the windows down too. I am just surprised removing that huge resonator didn't make more of a difference. At least it looks 10x better

I noticed a fairly large increase compared to stock with the FRP resonator delete and blue Airraid filter, not sure if it is any louder than the JLT. Mine is also an 11 so that could be a factor as well.

The older eaton is much louder than the TVS. I got on it a bit more today and I could hear it more faintly I guess? Oh well at least it looks good. I only reved to about 5k since it was in traffic this morning. Have to play with it this weekend or on the highway.

The older eaton is much louder than the TVS. I got on it a bit more today and I could hear it more faintly I guess? Oh well at least it looks good. I only reved to about 5k since it was in traffic this morning. Have to play with it this weekend or on the highway.

Get her under full boost - then you will hear it - I have the FRPP resonator delete and a K&N red filter. Have also noticed it gets louder with more mileage - I have about 900 miles on mine.

Archived