TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New addition to the family...Boss #1212

Cali_KR

Hey Guys & Gals,

Added to the playpen yesterday, a barely used (2126mi) 2012 Boss 302, in Performance White with all options, Torsen diff, Recaro's, Mats, & car cover. Also got the all docs including window sticker, sales contract and welcome kit with contents unopened..

Another cool bene...it is car number #1212 (and its a 2012)!

Picking it up was an event in itself as well...

I was talking to my neighbor last week, and told him I needed to go to Bend Oregon to pick up a car. He is a private pilot (owns his own plane), and told me that he needed to fly up tp Portland on Friday the 10th, and that he would be happy to give us ride (my 20 yo. son was going with me).

My neighbor has a 4 seat Piper Comanche and we departed Hollister airport at 7:30am, and arrived in bend at about 10:20am. The Seller picks us up about 20 minutes after our arrival, and we go to his house to finalize the paperwork.

After lunch in Bend we head south on Hwy 97, to Interstate 5 for the 579 mile drive back.

A wonderful day, and adventure to share with my son...who will be playing and doing track days in the BOSS with me too...

Here are a few pix from the road. The snow capped peak is Mt. Shasta

photo-20.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-17.jpg

photo-19.jpg

photo-18.jpg

From one Tom to another... big congrats. You now have yet another car on my bucket list.

Hollister is becoming famous for more than earthquakes and a clothing line. Le tme know when

the museum opens.

-Tom

Thanx Tom!

Garage space starting to become an issue now...already figured out how to expand... :drool: not for a while though...

That car is a BLAST to drive

Tom,

Great pics! Love the Boss 302 Shasta combo, nice contrast.

PS: Thanks for the advice from the road yesterday. I should have this nailed down by Monday...

Thanx Jim!

Let me know as soon as you get word on your end :drool:

Garage space starting to become an issue now...already figured out how to expand... :drool: not for a while though...

You could sell me that '68 real cheap!

And I promise to keep it in your area (Royal Oaks/Prunedale)....

Phill

You could sell me that '68 real cheap!

And I promise to keep it in your area (Royal Oaks/Prunedale)....

Phill

Prunetucky...but only if you promise not to paint it up like the General Lee... :drop:

Prunetucky...but only if you promise not to paint it up like the General Lee... :drop:

Ahh, come on. You know those Prunedalites would never let me get away without a General Lee. They git the rope and have me swingin' from the nearest tree in about 2 seconds.

Deal's off!

Phill

Archived