TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Race Ramps Clearance

Just FYI - I picked up a set of Race Ramps to get my 13 up in the air and these cars are so low it barely clears the ramps - like a sheet of paper gap between the ramp and the splitter - if there is any variation of ride height in out cars - they may or may not clear. I have the full splitter installed - vert - and the distance from the floor to the lowest part of the splitter is 4 7/8 inches. FWIW.

Just FYI - I picked up a set of Race Ramps to get my 13 up in the air and these cars are so low it barely clears the ramps - like a sheet of paper gap between the ramp and the splitter - if there is any variation of ride height in out cars - they may or may not clear. I have the full splitter installed - vert - and the distance from the floor to the lowest part of the splitter is 4 7/8 inches. FWIW.

I have a lowered (FRPP springs) 2012 with a '13 splitter and I have no clearance issues with my Race Ramps (RR-56 w/extenders)...

post-25950-0-29210200-1344465037_thumb.jpg

You get the extensions with yours or just using the ramps? You may need the ext like STS

Race Ramps come in multiple different lengths and rate of rise. So yes, getting the correct ones for your ride hight requirements is certainly a must. I love my Race Ramps for trailer loading. Made the world much easier! I used to have to drive the rear wheels of my truck up to get the rear of the trailer low enough to get a good approach angle.

Archived