TEAM SHELBY FORUM

allow me to introduce myself

07SGT2899

hello all!

i recently purchased shelby gt #2899 w/ 8396 miles on her and have loved every minute of owning it!

you can check her out here: http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/forums/garage/1710/

i just wanted to say hello to everyone and express how excited i am to be part of the shelby expeirance!

after heavily modding a 2000 mustang gt i switched to the shelby because i wanted a factory hotrod and let me tell you, i couldn't be happier with absolutely every aspect of this car! i really think shelby and ford nailed it!

talk to you all soon,

shelbygt2899

Welcome and congratulations. You will enjoy both your car and the folks you will meet here. Most questions you might have will be answered by someone knowledgeable and within fairly short order. Get in all the miles you can before the weather closes things down for you.

Jim

Welcome to Team Shelby and the SGT family. As Jim said, lots of great people and tons of info here.

Please, if you haven't already, take the time to register your new baby with us. You can do so by following the link in my signature. If you need a hand, a link to my email is in my signature as well.

(null)

Welcome! I am fairly new and have had questions that have been answered honestly and without ridicule when I am sure I asked something that I didn't know and it sounded ridiculous. Enjoy your new ride! :yahoo:

Archived