TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Look at how molested this GT500 is

eci

it is a great idea, just wrong car. the dealership does not understand the sig of this car and what it means to those who buy it. Those type of mods look great, just not on a shelby, unless Shelby himself says its ok :happy feet: and that he likes it! (ELEANOR, anyone?)

Wonder if the passenger airbag is disabled, or they're going to put that snake that's on the dash into someone's skull.

LOL..after my wife thought the same thing I moved mine to the glove box...she sits in the kill seat... :hysterical2:

post-8156-1177117364_thumb.jpg

post-8156-1177117364_thumb.jpg

I could be a little off... BUT... To each his own.

I like and yes I said LIKE the Side Scoops, I even LIKE the Upper Scoops on the Hardtops.

But the Rear Spoiler Is a Little over the Top... But not bad.

To say any different is to be a Hippocrate, Have we not added other Mods?

If it is ok for us to add a Supercharger Pulley then its ok for someone to add the Rear Spoiler.

I am looking at adding the Side Scoops, but I will make them Functional. I am going to Race my GT500 in 3 Road Rallies next year and I need the Extra Brake Cooling, Does that make me a Hatchet?

I have worked for FORD for most of my Life, when you cut me FORD BLUE BLOOD comes out, I purchased my GT500 for Road Racing not to sit in the garage "Isn’t that the true crime????? And Yes I might add a Mod or two but I feel that if it is ok to add one it is ok to add 2.

PS. I draw the Line at Dingell Balls and Hydraulics!

post-8247-1177118027_thumb.jpg

post-8247-1177118027_thumb.jpg

I could be a little off... BUT... To each its own.

I like and yes I said LIKE the Side Scoops, I even LIKE the Upper Scoops on the Hardtops.

But the Rear Spoiler Is a Little over the Top... But not bad.

To say any different is to be a Hippocrates, Have we not added other Mods?

If it is ok for us to add a Supercharger Pulley then its ok for someone to add the Rear Spoiler.

I am looking at adding the Side Scoops, but I will make them Functional. I am going to Race my GT500 in 3 Road Rallies next year and I need the Extra Brake Cooling, Does that make me a Hatchet?

I have Worked for FORD for most of my Life, When you cut me FORD BLUE BLOOD comes out, I purchased my GT500 for Road Racing not to sit in the gaurage "Isnt that the true crime????? and Yes I might add a Mod or two but I Feel that if it is ok to add one it is ok to add 2.

PS. I draw the Line at Dingell Balls and Hydraulics!

Hey you are being a hypocrite! I think dingell balls and Hydros would be ok if you can add the spoiler and side scoops. Imagine, small little 13 in. dayton rims with gold spokes and white walls tires and the plate RIDNLOW :hysterical2:

OK JOKE IS OVER

Is it ok to put BULL HORNS on the hood?

I gotta say after paying $58,000 for a $43,000 car , I'm going to mod, enjoy, and drive the crap outta it for the next 20 years like i have with my 70' 428cj Mach...no regrets..still love flogging the stuffing out of it on the track & street,,,,thats why there's chocolate & vanilla !!!

These people do have Shelby Cobra's, Ferrari's, Old Stang's and choppers in that shop, so they know what they are doing. The side scoops are not bad at all. Not sure about the spoiler. i would have to see it in person. The problem is keep the ORIGINAL/FACTORY look to the shelby! It really depends on the buyers taste? Maybe it woudl be too much for a true enthusiasts, but to a new age Fast Car person, I think its perfect. Better than them porsches, imports, etc.

HEY!!!!!

Side scoops are GOOD! All Shelbys have side scoops and these should have come with side scoops and side window scoops from Ford! They didn't so I had to have them installed. They look gooooood!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

At the end of the day, it's your car, and that sir, is the only opinion that matters!

Scoops are fine if they do something, like the side scoops on the Lambo LP640. Otherwise, it looks rice.

EC,

Many of our cars have scoops. I really like them on the Shelby GT and my GT/CS. I take offence to you saying that they look like rice. :finger:

HEY!!!!!

Side scoops are GOOD! All Shelbys have side scoops and these should have come with side scoops and side window scoops from Ford! They didn't so I had to have them installed. They look gooooood!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Nice Car!

EC,

Many of our cars have scoops. I really like them on the Shelby GT and my GT/CS. I take offence to you saying that they look like rice. :finger:

They don't look good on any car. I was so relieved when the s197 came out and the horrible fake scoops were removed that were present on the New Edge stangs of 99-04. s197 is a CLEAN design and looks best that way.

Archived