TEAM SHELBY FORUM

St Louis Midnight Madness

mrfarmdog

We are here waiting to get in. Grabber - If you are around I am sending you a PM with my email address. If you will send me your email address back I will send you some pics tonight to post for us. Call me if you get this. My cell is in the PM.

John

We are here waiting to get in. Grabber - If you are around I am sending you a PM with my email address. If you will send me your email address back I will send you some pics tonight to post for us. Call me if you get this. My cell is in the PM.

John

I just got the photo that you e-mailed me. It looks like a photo of Blayne9067. Looks like you all are having a blast. I will post your photo. Send more so we can all share in your fun.

I just got the photo that you e-mailed me. It looks like a photo of Blayne9067. Looks like you all are having a blast. I will post your photo. Send more so we can all share in your fun.

Thanks Rob. I wished I could have sent more but I was taking with my camera phone and it was not responding well. We had a great time tonight. I just got back to the hotel. We have 7 shelby's in the parking lot. We all had fun at the strip. We paired off against each other and ran a couple of times. My best run was 11.742 at 122.98MPH. We are getting up early tomorrow to eat breakfast and then head out.

Later!

Hi All, my first run was R/T ... .714

60' ... 1.937

330 ... 5.416

1/8 ... 8.151

MPH ... 90.05

1000 ... 10.481

1/4 ... 12.397

MPH ... 118.43

Second and last run R/T ... .865

60' ... 2.124

330 ... 5.469

1/8 ... 8.172

MPH ... 92.75

1000 ... 10.465

1/4 ... 12.360

MPH ... 119.67

Car ran great.

OK, here is a pix of Alloy Dave and me racing each other. Nobody can say we aren't a competitive group. Dave's Alloy car looks meaner but the Red looks faster :hysterical2:

post-5223-1177399642_thumb.jpg Kinda strange how those 305/45/18 Nitto's don't look very big on the track.

Nice pic blayne...it's obvious how far out in front of me you are.

OK, here is a pix of Alloy Dave and me racing each other. Nobody can say we aren't a competitive group. Dave's Alloy car looks meaner but the Red looks faster :hysterical2:

post-5223-1177399642_thumb.jpg Kinda strange how those 305/45/18 Nitto's don't look very big on the track.

Nice pic - I wish I could have made it to this part. What a blast!

Nice pic blayne...it's obvious how far out in front of me you are.

Hi Dave, I don't think it looks like I'm very to far out front. I think we both did a good job considering it was the first time to the track for both car's. I read a guy's recent post that he turned a very low 12 with stock tires and hopes to get into the 11's with bone stock tires, I don't see how that's possible? I guess the right driver can do it?

Hi Dave, I don't think it looks like I'm very to far out front. I think we both did a good job considering it was the first time to the track for both car's. I read a guy's recent post that he turned a very low 12 with stock tires and hopes to get into the 11's with bone stock tires, I don't see how that's possible? I guess the right driver can do it?

I think it's possible, but not very smart. He'd have to be very slow up to about 40 mph, then blaze the rest of the track. It would be smarter for him/her to spend money on suspension/tires IMO. I think you have a great setup...it will take you far.

Dave

Archived