TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pro Audio

Madlock

I will chime in hear and say most factory cars will have poor to descent sound systems except the Lexus Mark Levinson system. I have the pro audio because it just came that way and I would prefer not to change much (maybe a cosmetic thing or two) I agree it could be better, but I bought the car for its engine, looks and just overall muscle car feel. If you go and get Steely Dan "Gaucho" DVD audio it might change your mind. I am not a super high end audiophile but have built Hafler systems, use Sonus Faber speakers played with Emotiva amps and Marantz processor.

Even my home system can not play all music, especially poorly recorded music. Forget Sirrus, the bandwidth will not support great playback.

If I could I would put my rhythmic sub in my car, but at 130lb its a little much. BTW its a great sub. I met with the fellow who invented the sub. A PHD in EE from UT, He actually deliver my sub to a gas station in Austin on a Saturday. Looked like a big drug deal I am sure, as I was waiting for cops to show!!!

http://rythmikaudio.com/products.html

I don't believe the bold after a rant like that lol!

Archived