TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black & White Shelby GT350 Clone 1966

Hi,

My name is Shane from Sydney Australia and I just imported a 66 FB from California. I'm a spray painter by trade and I have decided to restore the Fastback as a Shelby Clone. I'm going with Black & White Stripes. I ordered a heap of Shelby parts this morning and I can't wait to start on the project...

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Shane from Sydney Australia and I just imported a 66 FB from California. I'm a spray painter by trade and I have decided to restore the Fastback as a Shelby Clone. I'm going with Black & White Stripes. I ordered a heap of Shelby parts this morning and I can't wait to start on the project...

Regards

Welcome to Team Shelby Shane...and as Bruce mentioned, post pix as you progress.

Tom

Hi,

Regards

Are you going to make it a street version or more ' R ' Model? I also agree with cobrakidz, show us pics if you can.

I forgot to ask, are you doing the right hand drive conversion? Can't wait till I get some play money to order parts from Tony Branda for mine. If you do fill a little spend happy, I will leave you a parts list and my adress :hysterical: Again, pics when you can.

Archived