TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS splitter clearance

Can anyone with a super snake that has the CF splitter on tell me if you guys have rubbing issues with anything?

Also if someone could measure the height of their splitter from the ground at each corner and in the center I would greatly appreciate that.

And if anyone knows the difference in height shelby drops the SS from stock that would be appreciated as well.

thank you

And if anyone knows the difference in height shelby drops the SS from stock that would be appreciated as well.

If you get the "standard" Super Snake with the Ford Racing FR3 handling pack, it drops the front 1.25" (1-1/4") and the rear 1.5" (1-1/2").

The optional Eibach suspension is adjustable so the height differs from user to user.

Phill

If you get the "standard" Super Snake with the Ford Racing FR3 handling pack, it drops the front 1.25" (1-1/4") and the rear 1.5" (1-1/2").

The optional Eibach suspension is adjustable so the height differs from user to user.

Phill

Hey check ur inbox I sent you a pm

Yeah, you have to be extremely careful when pulling into places and driveways, take them REALLY slow and at an angle.

Well the 13 splitterr is lower and I've had zero problem besides getting into my work garage which I don't go through that level anymore. But I think I'm going to get a clear bra just for the splitter when it comes this week.

Well the 13 splitterr is lower and I've had zero problem besides getting into my work garage which I don't go through that level anymore. But I think I'm going to get a clear bra just for the splitter when it comes this week.

Lower is cool.........until it hits.....

Check out this thread......

http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17044

R

That guy lowered his car an inch and half. So of course he is having problems. I would never lower this car it's bumpy enough. And then yea the drag problem will happen

Is the 2013 GT500 splitter lower than the OEM 2012 and back GT500 splitters?

R

Is the 2013 GT500 splitter lower than the OEM 2012 and back GT500 splitters

Yea, the '13 has the additional "winglets" that install below the regular splitter.

Archived