TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trufiber carbon fiber for sale

Hey everyone! I have unfortunately sold my 2012 Shelby GT 500 and have some Trufiber carbon fiber parts for sale. I have the front splitter, hood scoop, both side panels, and the rear valence that I would like to find a new home for. All of theses parts replace the textured black pieces that came on the car. A much more refined look! My wife bought these for me at Christmas 2011. I put them on the car for only 400 miles so they look brand new. I would prefer local pick upon Atlanta, GA. My wife bought them and the pieces cost her $3500. I would like to sell all of the pieces for $2500 obo. Thanks!

I will try to post pictures of the pieces when they were on the car later tonight if I can figure out how to post them. As far as the hood scoop, it fit perfect in the hood. The mesh part of it came silver, however I had it painted black, giving it a much nicer look.

I will try to post pictures of the pieces when they were on the car later tonight if I can figure out how to post them. As far as the hood scoop, it fit perfect in the hood. The mesh part of it came silver, however I had it painted black, giving it a much nicer look.

Really? I put that piece on my 13 and I posted some pictures in the gallery but you can see how the left side goes up a teeny bit. But yea posting pics is easy I just figured it out myself. You just save them on your computer go to photo gallery and make a album then upload the files to the album directly.

Hey everyone! I have unfortunately sold my 2012 Shelby GT 500 and have some Trufiber carbon fiber parts for sale. I have the front splitter, hood scoop, both side panels, and the rear valence that I would like to find a new home for. All of theses parts replace the textured black pieces that came on the car. A much more refined look! My wife bought these for me at Christmas 2011. I put them on the car for only 400 miles so they look brand new. I would prefer local pick upon Atlanta, GA. My wife bought them and the pieces cost her $3500. I would like to sell all of the pieces for $2500 obo. Thanks!

how much for front splitter, i have one but damaged it looking to replace it you can contact me at jpmarchini@aol .com

Yep, they fit good. I had to send one side skirt and the rear valence back when they first were delivered for new ones. The one originally received side skirt didn't fit right and the rear valence was flawed in places. So those pieces were replaced with new ones from Trufiber.

Svt13: I'm sorry, I have looked everywhere for pictures of he Trufiber pieces on my car and I don't seem to have any up close pictures. I'm kind of surprised because I usually take plenty of pictures of my cars! They I'd fit fine on he car though. I see you are having an issue with the company. Sorry to hear that. They were kind of a pain in he ass to trade out pieces with! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Really? I put that piece on my 13 and I posted some pictures in the gallery but you can see how the left side goes up a teeny bit. But yea posting pics is easy I just figured it out myself. You just save them on your computer go to photo gallery and make a album then upload the files to the album directly.

I put an extra piece of automotive trim, 2 side tape under the corner and put a little weight on it overnight and it has stayed down. Looks much better now.

Archived