TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Floor mats

Morgan19d

Okay, so it's been buggin' me a little bit since I picked up my GTS and finally I figured I would ask you guys that have already gotten yours. On the floor mats, the Shelby tag is towards the inside of the mats ( closer to console) and the emblems are facing the center console(the bottom of the letters faces the console). To me this seems completely upside down. I would expect them to be towards the door and the bottom end of the emblem to the door to easily be seen on entry to the vehicle. I even checked to make sure the mats were on the correct side of the car, lol, which they are. Is this how they are supposed to be? Is it just me or does this seem a little backwards?

Sounds like someone messed up.

I did not get the Shelby logo on my floor mats because SAI could not sew it over my "Mustang Club of America" logo. The MCA logo is on the "doorside" of the mat facing out so you can read it when standing outside the car.

Okay, so it's been buggin' me a little bit since I picked up my GTS and finally I figured I would ask you guys that have already gotten yours. On the floor mats, the Shelby tag is towards the inside of the mats ( closer to console) and the emblems are facing the center console(the bottom of the letters faces the console). To me this seems completely upside down. I would expect them to be towards the door and the bottom end of the emblem to the door to easily be seen on entry to the vehicle. I even checked to make sure the mats were on the correct side of the car, lol, which they are. Is this how they are supposed to be? Is it just me or does this seem a little backwards?

I'm with you, seemed odd to me also. I ordered floor mats from AM for $90 that are much better than what came in my car and kept the other floor mats in plastic for the day I would ever sell the car ... which won't be anytime soon!! I have to tell you and lbj that I love that grabber blue color!

I'm with you, seemed odd to me also. I ordered floor mats from AM for $90 that are much better than what came in my car and kept the other floor mats in plastic for the day I would ever sell the car ... which won't be anytime soon!! I have to tell you and lbj that I love that grabber blue color!

So yours are the same way TJYS? It does seem odd... Oh well, I will probably get some flashier looking ones for show and just put these away for safe keeping like you are.

• 4 weeks later...

I still have my 2007 Shelby GT floor mats packed away in plastic.... LOL

Jer

I still have my 2007 Shelby GT floor mats packed away in plastic.... LOL

Jer

I NEED to do the same... I am such a procrastinator... still owe the floor mat pics too! Jer, any chance of getting soe of the NICE mats branded with GTS through SPP?

• 1 month later...

Alright, so i finally got off my lazy ass today and took some pictures of my mats... Here is what I was talking about:

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

lbj, I saw some photos of yours and they are in the "correct" location on yours... so I am curious if they suddenly changed them between when mine and yours was finished or if they just messed up on mine. If it was a mistake, I would like them made correct, if they just changed the location after I got mine then I will deal with it.

Hmmm, so I cannot move them without having a gaping hole in the mat... I wonder is SAI will fix this for me by sending me the mats done correctly? If I get some time tomorrow I will call, lol... better thought I will just email them. I am sure the phone lines will still be blowing up with Alcoa orders.

Archived