TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Found an old pic of my '74 Mustang II

ilmor

It's so under appriciated yet I now find so much respect for the car. That's cool to see, whatever happened to it?

I purchased it new in south Florida in '74. It went with me through 4 years of college, a year in Georgia and another 2 years in Maryland. 2 years after I sold it I caught up with the new Owner driving it around the DC beltway! That's the last I saw of it...

• 3 months later...

Brings back memories, not good ones, but memories. I bought a '75, brand new, my first new car, what a mistake, sold it a year later and couldn't wait to get rid of that weezy 4 banger and all those rattles and road noise, sorry, not a great car in my opinion, but it looked cute.

Nice! It's always fun to see old pics of people's cars. I have a couple of early pics of my '64 Falcon convertible that was bought new by my mom's cousin. I've had it since high school, or about 25 years. Changed it from a 302 to Five Bolt 289, went from C4 to T10 to Toploader, and recently put 4 wheel disc brakes and a posi 3rd member!

64FalconwithCousinBill.jpg

64FalconoutsideBillnEmmas.jpg

DSC01694.jpg

OK, well, if you want to share Falcon pictures....here's my 1968...my first car. It had the awesome 170 CID Six of 100 horsepower!

1968FordFalconmyfirstcar.jpg

Archived