TEAM SHELBY FORUM

sending depoist on new 2013 gt-350

bunny

hello, new guy here, sending my depoist in on a new 2013 gt-350 N/A coupe, we had a 2011 camaro SS 6-sd that got totaled in the end of may. has everyone been happy with their gt-350s? any thing i should know? i am taking advantage of the interior up grade july sale, will there be other sales in the future? any good mods for the n/a cars? thanks every one

You are going to love your new Shelby. I have not even seen a late model GT 350 on the streets yet, and I have been to a big show this spring. It will draw a crowd. . What color are you getting?

hello, new guy here, sending my depoist in on a new 2013 gt-350 N/A coupe, we had a 2011 camaro SS 6-sd that got totaled in the end of may. has everyone been happy with their gt-350s? any thing i should know? i am taking advantage of the interior up grade july sale, will there be other sales in the future? any good mods for the n/a cars? thanks every one

Welcome aboard and congrats!

I've driven two 2011 GT350's and they are a total BLAST!

Welcome to T.S. The hardest part will be the waiting. So just get your mind set to accept that it will be a while and you'll be okay...we all went through it, and there's no getting around it.

I have an N/A 2011 and I'm very happy with it. It's a strong performer and I think you'll be very happy.

John

Archived