TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hold Shelby-On Hold

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no rebate on a GT500 for 2013 and probably won't be. As for the 2012's there was at one time a $2500 rebate and I just checked and it is still available til 10/1/12. Ford annouced rebates in the 2012's when consumers knew what the 2013 would bring as for power. So soon the dealers that can't move those will be hanging on to them.

I was "trying" to explain something to you. Your inappropriate use of the word limited in this context demonstrates a lack of knowledge and understanding here. Thats OK until you attempt to argue a senseless, unrealistic point. No one who wanted a GT500 has ultimately gone without one proivided they were willing and able to pay a reasonable price. That price has been quite favoravble in many instances as there are more GT500s built for consumption than there are willing buyers at sticker price. Retailer discounts along with factory incentives clear the majority of the unsold units but some still remain in dealer stock for years. A small amount of research on your part would disclose these facts for you and dispell your simple notions about these cars being "Limited" or "Rare". These cars have been built by the tens of thousands at this point and there are still simpletons out there who wanna believe that they are hard to come by. That is NOT the case now and never has been, wake up.

Do you mean LITERATE like your misspelled Favoravble or your total BS replys and constantly down playing others and thier opinions.. As for me needing to work on some AZZ WIPES car like yours, I haven't had to work on cars to make a living in a long time..I have 42 years in the automotive field.. That covers everything from foundry work to machining on manual and CNC laths and multi-spindle Mills..Or the 3 years I worked at The Florida Rod Shop BUILDING all types of Street Rods and Kit Cars.. Or how about the time I did selling Hot Rod parts at Automotive Engineering.. Or how about helping to start one of the Largest production Auto painting shops in the southern US...I have owned and operated two Body Shops and One Hobby Shop and now I am just working to keep busy and get to retirement.. You want to Blow Smoke do it to someone else as I have heard it many times before and you sound just the same..

Do you mean LITERATE like your misspelled Favoravble or your total BS replys and constantly down playing others and thier opinions.. As for me needing to work on some AZZ WIPES car like yours, I haven't had to work on cars to make a living in a long time..I have 42 years in the automotive field.. That covers everything from foundry work to machining on manual and CNC laths and multi-spindle Mills..Or the 3 years I worked at The Florida Rod Shop BUILDING all types of Street Rods and Kit Cars.. Or how about the time I did selling Hot Rod parts at Automotive Engineering.. Or how about helping to start one of the Largest production Auto painting shops in the southern US...I have owned and operated two Body Shops and One Hobby Shop and now I am just working to keep busy and get to retirement.. You want to Blow Smoke do it to someone else as I have heard it many times before and you sound just the same..

Sounds as if you have had an extensive, satisfying, career. Hope you enjoy your retirement when you get to that point.

Archived