TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone in California willing to give up there car for a few days for a free exhaust system???

So i spoke to Magnaflow and Borla over the last couple of days... Both companies have offered me a free exhaust system... I have chose to go with Borla even though it is a longer process... If someone would like a free magnaflow system get at me... I'll give you the persons name and number... It's will take 3-5 business days to do the system... I believe they will give you a rental car as well...

So i spoke to Magnaflow and Borla over the last couple of days... Both companies have offered me a free exhaust system... I have chose to go with Borla even though it is a longer process... If someone would like a free magnaflow system get at me... I'll give you the persons name and number... It's will take 3-5 business days to do the system... I believe they will give you a rental car as well...

My opinion is that the stock exhaust delivers very good performance and also a great note. I would not be a taker even if I was in Cali.

And why would they do that?

They take all the measurements and do the fit-up on an actual car, so they can pre-fab and sell it to the public.

Agreed.

In short: R&D...But without having to go out and purchase a $65K car to do the R&D/fitment on.

You loan them your car, they give you a free exhaust system. A win/win situation.

Heck, you might even get a few dyno runs out of it. Initial baseline dyno and after-mod dyno runs.

Phill

Your car doesn't sound good enough?

it sounds great but there is always room for improvement...

Exactly what R U said.

Blackonblack stop thinkingt this car is the epitome of perfection. If that was the case the mustang wouldn't have the largest aftermarket of all cars.

Always room for improvement. Always...

As long as there are people who are never satisfied with what they have, there will always be someone to sell them something that is "New and Improved" even if it is not necessary. "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence", is not just a saying for some people, it is a permanent state of mind.

As long as there are people who are never satisfied with what they have, there will always be someone to sell them something that is "New and Improved" even if it is not necessary. "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence", is not just a saying for some people, it is a permanent state of mind.

All of our cars are "not necessary".

Good to be in America.

Thanks R U, Ill post pics and sound clips as soon as its finished.

glad everything worked out for you... we will need to get together when yours is done... i bring my car to Borla on the 6th... should have it back around the 21st... when i get it back we'll have to go for a cruise... keep me posted on the progress

glad everything worked out for you... we will need to get together when yours is done... i bring my car to Borla on the 6th... should have it back around the 21st... when i get it back we'll have to go for a cruise... keep me posted on the progress

For sure, A nice cuise is needed. Ill keep you posted by text. Be safe and enjoy your car.

Archived