TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Run Europe, Official "unofficial" pix thread

Cali_KR

Thought I start a separate thread for pix of the just completed Inaugural 2012 Shelby Run Europe.

Hats off to Patrick and his wife Astrid, (it was Patricks dream a number of years ago) and Sean & Lauren (SMC Events) for organizing this amazing event.

We started in the Netherlands, then Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, France, & Belgium ending back in the Netherlands.

The tour ended today, however, I'm heading back to Germany to visit family until Thursday, then back to the docks in Amsterdam to drop my KR off for the journey via ship back to California.

Amazing scenery, the Nurburgring, Le Mans, and beautiful roads, shared with equal minded petrol heads....what an awesome time.

Sean said it best one evening...and it went like this..."today we had breakfast in Austria, lunch in Switzerland, and dinner in Italy"...

Every where we went, we were certainly the center of attention, pix, smiles and waves from the locals.

A few of the pix on this photobucket are mine, but most, I've culled off of FB or other online uploads. My laptop doesn't have a slot for my memory card, so those will need to wait until I get home...

Here is a just a sampling of what is to come...keep posted for videos to be uploaded over the next week or two, some amazing sights to behold.

http://s968.photobuc...!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Happy Motoring,

Tom

Tom, we had the time of a lifetime on this trip. Great friends, family and really fast cars allowed to go pedal to the metal. Many thanks to you and your daughter for making it a dream come true.

Thanks for sharing these pics Tom. These are great!. Driving at the Nurburgring and LeMans, especially with your very own Shelby, must have been a truly unforgettable experience.

Tom that has to be the nicest Blue KR I have seen.

Hey Dennis,

We've got some good pix of your....ah, I mean Pierre's VB KR...we swapped rides for a stretch too...

Stay tuned for much more pix....we just dropped our KR off at the docks, final mileage total from when we picked her up in Rotterdam exactly two weeks ago today was 3148 miles or 5066 kilometers.

Tom

Tom, we had the time of a lifetime on this trip. Great friends, family and really fast cars allowed to go pedal to the metal. Many thanks to you and your daughter for making it a dream come true.

Hey JT,

Likewise amigo, great to have met you Iris & Lindsey...

Archived