TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 GT 500 order banks open!

LR 01 Cobra

Just ordered my 2008 Black, Blk/Red interior and Alloy Stripes at 1:30 today! My small dealer only gets one per year and I was #2 on the 2007 list. My Dealer did caution me that there are rumors some dealers may not get their ONE as last year?!?!

If he gets my car it is at MSRP.......Been buying Fords off my small dealer for 37 years.

Tom in Ohio

Just ordered my 2008 Black, Blk/Red interior and Alloy Stripes at 1:30 today! My small dealer only gets one per year and I was #2 on the 2007 list. My Dealer did caution me that there are rumors some dealers may not get their ONE as last year?!?!

If he gets my car it is at MSRP.......Been buying Fords off my small dealer for 37 years.

Tom in Ohio

Good luck!

Tom in Ohio

Obviously Ford has the right to do what they want regardless of what we say. However, the deal was for 2 years when they paid the $1500 sign up fee. There should be no problem getting the 1 car they signed up for.

Glad to hear another MSRP deal is going down.

• 3 weeks later...
Great. Now I only need to find an MSRP deal...

Crispy, wouldn't it be something when you find an MSRP deal and Ford calls to say "Mr. Crispy, your order has been selected for the KR package. Would you like this option sir?" Sure would be nice to see the KR's go to the people who waited for a reasonable price, IMO. I hope it happens for you.

Tom in Ohio

I hope you get the car and better yet, you are selected for a KR.

Thanks Blayne.....but to be honest I would rather have a "Super Snake!!" That will be the real deal!!!

Tom :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: (Have My order Confirmed and my name is in the Data Base!!)

Thanks Blayne.....but to be honest I would rather have a "Super Snake!!" That will be the real deal!!!

Tom :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: (Have My order Confirmed and my name is in the Data Base!!)

Congrats! You are on your way to realizing a dream, awesome. What color?

Archived