TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby brake cooling kit who has it?

ok who has the shelby brake cooling kit? do you like it? hows the fit? more importantly does the kit cover the rotor and does it blow into the hub?

i really dont want a kit that covers the rotor as thats a no no, i cant tell from the photos. if any one can show some install photos that would be great

Just got mine in the mail the other day but haven't had a chance to put it on yet. I know the instructions that come in the kit only show you how to install the bezels and lights (that they don't have any more) but do not say anything about the backing plates or the hoses. I've emailed Robert about this but haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully I'll get a chance next weekend and I'm planning on posting up some pics and info. Hopefully that will help.

mav if you lived near tulsa id come over right now and put them on for you. getting hands on with these would be perfect. cant wait for the pictures. gotta make a decision before the next track day in OKC.

Tulsa is a bit far to drive. I talked to DrkSGT about his since he had them installed previously. He sent me a bunch of information that looks like it will help a lot. PM me your email address and I'll send you what he sent me. I'll also try to include the highlights from his info when I get done and post it up.

• 1 month later...

Who all has this new system? With SPP being out of stock (I'm still waiting for the in stock email), I assume SPP must have sold a bunch.

Archived