TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HOW ABOUT A SHELBY WALLET

HEY GUYS,

I HAD AN IDEA ABOUT MAYBE HAVING A SHELBY WALLET. YOU KNOW, A PLACE TO KEEP THE MONEY WE ARE GOING TO SPEND ON OUR BELOVED SHELBYS. MAYBE SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS THE SHELBY SNAKE OR THE VARIOUS SHELBY SIDE STRIPES THAT ARE ON THE CARS. MAYBE EVEN JUST THE CS SHELBY LOGO SEEN BELOW. JUST A THOUGHT.

CSSHELBYKID

post-37192-0-56187300-1340314589_thumb.jpg

post-37192-0-56187300-1340314589_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry taking so long to post up, but I had to dig this sucker up (and clean it up a bit). The outer portion has normal wear, and I included a shot of the inside so you can get an idea of the colors of the wallet. Also shown are the inside plastic holder for c/card and photos, including the Ford Motorsports Club card and SAAC card I found inside from back when the wallet was new and used every day.

And no, it's not for sale...

post-11909-0-49228200-1341151368_thumb.jpg

post-11909-0-45205300-1341151376_thumb.jpg

post-11909-0-49228200-1341151368_thumb.jpg

post-11909-0-45205300-1341151376_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

How about a checkbook cover as well? You could even have half the checks made out to SA and the other half to "............Track Event".

Nice...

Jer

I don't need a real big Shelby wallet because most of my money can be found on various parts of my Shelby. Maybe Jer can come up with a small plastic bag with a Shelby emblem for the rest of my cash.

I don't need a real big Shelby wallet because most of my money can be found on various parts of my Shelby. May Jer can come up with a small plastic bag with a Shelby emblem for the rest of my cash.

LOL... I'm working on a new line of stuff like this - a wallet, an iPad case, a legal pad portfolio, etc... but most of the samples I've seen are not the quality I want. I'm still looking at options.

Jer

What is a checkbook cover? We only have chequebooks. What kind of stuff would you need to check and record in a book?

It's a product you'll be willing to queue up for - sure to be a favourite of punters everywhere, from lorry drivers to dustbin collectors.

Jer

LOL... I'm working on a new line of stuff like this - a wallet, an iPad case, a legal pad portfolio, etc... but most of the samples I've seen are not the quality I want. I'm still looking at options.

Jer

I would suggest contacting Dave at Saddleback Leather, the best quality I have owned and although not cheap also the best value.

• 5 months later...

Jer

I like the sound of some of those ideas Jer,keep working on those!!! By the way,consider this huge workload that you have as job security!!!! Lol!

Actually, we did the wallet and legal pad portfolio 3 months ago, but they are only available in the Shelby Heritage Center Retail Store…. oooops! Gotta get them online!

Jer

Archived