TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Myrtle Beach Mustang Week

badpuss

Who's going to the Myrtle Beach Mustang Week? Heres some of the events that week.

Tuesday (July 24, 2007)

Planet Hollywood Meet ‘n Greet 5pm-9pm

Wednesday (July 25, 2007)

Myrtle Beach Circle Track fun runs and Burn Out Contest 4pm-9pm

Thursday (July 26, 2007)

Meet at Hooters at 1:30-3:30pm and cruise to Darlington Drag Strip

Darlinton Drag Night from 5pm – 11pm

Friday (July 27, 2007)

4th Annual Car Show at Colonial Mall

Registration 11am-1pm, Judging 2pm-4pm, with Awards at 6pm

Saturday (July 28, 2007)

Southeast largest Mustang and SVT Cruise-In at Colonial Mall from 3pm – 9pm,

SC SVTOA will hold an autocross from 11am-5pm at Colonial Mall

Who's going to the Myrtle Beach Mustang Week? Heres some of the events that week.

Tuesday (July 24, 2007)

Planet Hollywood Meet ‘n Greet 5pm-9pm

Wednesday (July 25, 2007)

Myrtle Beach Circle Track fun runs and Burn Out Contest 4pm-9pm

Thursday (July 26, 2007)

Meet at Hooters at 1:30-3:30pm and cruise to Darlington Drag Strip

Darlinton Drag Night from 5pm – 11pm

Friday (July 27, 2007)

4th Annual Car Show at Colonial Mall

Registration 11am-1pm, Judging 2pm-4pm, with Awards at 6pm

Saturday (July 28, 2007)

Southeast largest Mustang and SVT Cruise-In at Colonial Mall from 3pm – 9pm,

SC SVTOA will hold an autocross from 11am-5pm at Colonial Mall

Jeff,

I'll be going. Parking my car infront of Jay's (JLT) Booth. I'll be there Sun - Sun...

Stuart

Just so you guys know, I would like to go to these things, but unfortunately I take work when I can get it for now, I am missing all the fun!! I will do what I can to at least make the trip to Flat Rock where our cars were born. :hyper: At least when you guys take pics I don't feel too left out. :cry:

I thought about that for 10 minutes...still wrote it wrong.

Jay has room, come on down!

Terry1234 Alloy Dave pipe down!

Sorry, but you got me sooooo many times....work is slow in July so this will be a fun thing to do with the wife and kids ..oh and yes you too :hysterical:

Jeff,

I'll be going. Parking my car infront of Jay's (JLT) Booth. I'll be there Sun - Sun...

Stuart

Stuart, I'm on the cusp about the trip, my wife and I are kicking it around but I know we better start planning or we'll get shut out of a chance at a room.

I'll call you and BS about it.

jeff

Just realized 'Nichostu' changed his name to 'speedracer', Co Pilot and me will be with him at Mustang week.

SCGT500,

Yeah, while you were off getting your vehicle "modified" and having a great time :beerchug: , I decided that I needed a new name... Nichostu was just too awkward :wacko: I can't wait for Myrtle we'll have a blast.

Stuart

Stuart, I'm on the cusp about the trip, my wife and I are kicking it around but I know we better start planning or we'll get shut out of a chance at a room.

I'll call you and BS about it.

jeff

Jeff,

Sounds good.

Stuart

Just talked to Rodney - who's in charge of the show.

Nice guy. They have some very high-end prizes for the raffle! Rims - hoods - ect.

I'm giving him this link.

I"ll be driving down on Thurs with the Elizabeth City guys and perhaps Poop if we can connect up.

Just changed my reservation to Holiday Sands South - to be close to BadBoy! :hyper:

Hey what about me? Yes we are booked ..Just booked the hotel....Badboy knows exactly where the hotel is! He says its an awesome resort....I am very excited!!!!! We are going!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical2::hysterical2::headspin::headspin::headspin: :happy feet: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :happy feet:

Monday-Sunday......Is it July yet? :hysterical:

Shlbygrl is going to Mustang week?

In July ?

There are pools in Mrytle Beach right ? :headscratch:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Just kidding M. Will be great to meet Mr. and Ms. Badboy!!! :happy feet:

Yup. Shlbygrl is going and yup there are pools in Myrtle Beach!!! BOy thats gonna be some interesting pics for the forum.........Will also have the junior Badboy and junior shlbygrl in tow!!!! I am very excited!!!! I so need this vacation!!!!! Even if I have to bring a bathing suit!!! :lol:

This sounds like it will be another great get together. How far are you from MB? 15,000 miles? :banghead:

Not quite......Probably will take us 14 looooooooooooooooog hours to drive. Thats why we are leaving Ma. on Sunday and staying all week. We are trailering the car down. Dont want to drive that far in the Shelby with 2 kids in the back seat!!! Dont think so!!!!!

Picture this.....going really fast, really quick, chirping tires between every gear, hysterical laughing coming from me, blah blah blah coming from Co Pilot, Ruf on the phone ROFL and holding his stomach!! :hysterical2:

Ruh roh...that "blah blah blah" comment will lose you some points out of the emotional bank. Better make a large deposit soon. :redcard:

As for RUF's stomach, we've talked about enough of his body parts already. :censored::hysterical2:

AD

Snoop - what day are you driving down?

Sorry SG - I want to be close to you and the BadBoy - and the little Badkids.

Dave - get to bed!! You've got a big weekend coming up!

Is there a web site for this meet?

Snoop - what day are you driving down?

Sorry SG - I want to be close to you and the BadBoy - and the little Badkids.

Dave - get to bed!! You've got a big weekend coming up!

Is there a web site for this meet?

I like that.........the little Badkids!!!! How fitting for them :hysterical2:

Picture this.....going really fast, really quick, chirping tires between every gear, hysterical laughing coming from me, blah blah blah coming from Co Pilot, Ruf on the phone ROFL and holding his stomach!! :hysterical2:

I read that blah, blah, blah comment! :rant:

So I won't tell them that when I'm driving your on the phone with Ruf doing the blah, blah, blah inbetween telling me to...

---Slow down, you're going to break the speed of sound :soapbox:

---Don't race that Vette, save him for me :rant: :burnout:

---Don't take on that Lightning with all his mods either :rant: :burnout:

---I never get any good cars :rant::banghead:

---No stopy for Krispy Kreme donuts in my car :rant:

---No eating the Krispy Kreme donuts in my car :rant:

---Milk with the donuts? This ain't no grocery getter! :rant:

---Whatsyoutalkinbout? Who's coming up really fast in the rear view? Oh no :doh: ...please....don't race the Z06...this just isn't fair :mad: ...oh it's a Viper?...still not fair! :rant:

So, while I'm co piloting with my nice warm donuts :wub: on my lap headed home....

SCGT5000 is now driving...

--- :redcard: NO!!! :banghead: Not another ricer! :doh: I don't get any fast :shift: :burnout: cars to play with. :rant::fan:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Need I say more? :hysterical2::fan:

Archived