TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New shoes

• 2 weeks later...

Alright let's hear the details. Wheel and tire sizes etc. B)

Bavaria wheels; 20 X 8.5 (f) and 20 x 10.5 ®. I went with the Nitto Invo (f) 255x35x20 and ® 295x35x20.

I am really liking them. I like that my car is different and doesn't look like all the other GT500 w/SVTPP. It is not that I didn't like the old wheels.

Not my cup of tea either, but I have to admit that it screams "bad a$$" and should strike fear into anyone challenging you on the street. Nice job. Enjoy.

I will have to get you the offset. Suspension is BMR. Springs uca, lca, and panhard.

How do you like the springs?

What kinda drop did they give you?

I'm leaning towards the eibach sportline. They give 1.5 front and 1.8 rear, mol.......

How do you like the springs?

What kinda drop did they give you?

I'm leaning towards the eibach sportline. They give 1.5 front and 1.8 rear, mol.......

For me it was perfect. Tires don't rub. Ride is still really nice. Wife didn't even notice :rockon: It lowered it about 1.5 front and 1.75 in the rear.

That's what I'm looking for. BMR site must lists them for the 2010. I see you have a 2012. I sent them an email asking if they had them for my 2011. Hopefully the do because I have a whole list of BMR parts on my wish list, 1 stop shopping :D

• 10 months later...

Archived