TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Big thanks from a NW guy for the Carlisle 50th (aka Northeast ain't so bad)

Slabo

I just wanted to say that my wife and I had a blast this week during the Summit Point and Carlisle 50th TS events. happy%20feet.gif I shipped my car out from WA, had a roll bar installed and attend all the events. I can't say enough about the great folks I met and the old friends I had a chance to spend time with again. Thanks again John, Andy and Tony and everyone else involved with putting together this super fun event. A big thanks to John (GT500FLYBOY) for hosting me and taking care of my car. The Team Shelby events combined with the Ford Nationals and downtown parade is something everyone should do if they get the chance. It really was the biggest car event I have ever attended. I hope to see you all at the Vegas Bash next year. :shift: Here are my albums from the event. I have attached a few of my fav pics. Enjoy! :salute:

Summit Point slideshow

Carlisle 50th slideshow

IMG_5390.jpg

P1030325.jpg

P1030334.jpg

P1030458.jpg

P1030358.jpg

P1030424.jpg

P1030468.jpg

P1030475.jpg

P1030467.jpg

P1030472.jpg

275.jpg

P1030498.jpg

P1030487.jpg

P1030483.jpg

great seeing you OUT EAST Slabo.......and your car looks fantastic!

It was great to see you as well Michael and also hear you as you laid some rubber on the streets of Carlisle. B) :peelout:

Slabo,

I tried my best to make you feel at home on Friday by ordering some PNW weather... So glad to meet you and it was great having you and the Shelby from so far away. I'm glad you had a great time and we'll work on upping the bar for next year! BTW, great photos!!

Archived