TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Same day, Same dyno....no excuses

That is just your opinion.

I wait for a proof of both to check it out. :slapfight:

It's not an opinion its a fact actually lol. Jamaal Hameedi has stated it himself. And DBK on SVTP who now owns both cars confirmed it already. The shelby now has a faster 1/4 time than the FGT and its 0-60 is 3.6 while the FGT is 3.5. You do the math.

It's not an opinion its a fact actually lol. Jamaal Hameedi has stated it himself. And DBK on SVTP who now owns both cars confirmed it already. The shelby now has a faster 1/4 time than the FGT and its 0-60 is 3.6 while the FGT is 3.5. You do the math.

You're right. I correct: It's your opinion AND theirs... :hysterical:

You talked about being faster AROUND a race track.

1/4 mile and zero to 60 are not relevant for that debate.

A friend of mine was a technician at MATECH and this story would have him laugh quite a bit! :hysterical2: Cause they also tried to race the S197...(FR500GT3)

http://www.edmooredop.com/vehicles/matech-momentum/

http://gt3europe.com/teaminfo.php?teamname=Matech+Mustang+Racing

That said the FGT had terrible brakes, tires and shocks in stock form ...and it's a 2003 car...almost ten years old technology already.

But as good as it is today, the GT500 is still not a real road race car (and it's not meant to be). It's THE pony car and a drag race car.

And yes it's only my opinion but I am open to any proof based on real tests not on marketing propaganda... :beerchug:

Yes, that 13' belongs to Evolution performance, they modded that car. It likely has 3.73 or 4.10 gears, hence why it shifted quick into 2nd and 4th right before the traps

evolutions car...

"Long tube headers only" ? :hysterical2:

The 2013 GT500 might very well be the fastest pony car around now, so what's the purpose of writing that title?

This car has at least full exhaust + gears + wheels & tires + suspension + tune.

Oh...I get it. It's to start a controversy within the forums of the... "Others" :hysterical2:

they meant it for the sound, not performance upgrades....

I didn't see that. Where's it say that at?

All I see is "Longtube headers only".

Phill

The car is now in the 9's. They are saying with very few mods. We'll have to see what all those are here soon. No matter how you slice it, awesome!

http://blogs.mustang...l#ixzz1xRiMA86o

A car in the 9's, ANY car in the 9's and especially one that weighs just under 4000 Lbs. has *extensive* suspension modifications done to it. That doesn't happen with just a pair of slicks.

Been there done that, and it was real expensive.

Phill

A car in the 9's, ANY car in the 9's and especially one that weighs just under 4000 Lbs. has *extensive* suspension modifications done to it. That doesn't happen with just a pair of slicks.

Been there done that, and it was real expensive.

Phill

was it "just a line in the sand" for you? lol

Archived