TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustangs win again in Koni Challenge at Miami Homestead

moabman

More pictures :happy feet:

This is what I want my interior to look like:

...no prob -- I can hook you up for just a couple-hundred large <lol>

:idea: ok, Ford could make the Boss interior look like that!!!! (a little bit? ;-)

Great pics, Mark, thanks...

Dan

I can hear 'em!

Whassup with the Lime Green mirrors? :redcard:

Man - I love Lime Rock.

I grew up in CT - and went there for countless races - Vintage on July 4th - SCCA watching P.L. Newman - IMSA - watching pot-smoking John Paul and the Miller Beer Mustang - such good memories (Big Bend!).

Pot? Where!?

Nah, just kidding. Never touch that, and never will. Just not for me. I'll stick to grand-dad's ol' cough medicine (Tell me what movie that's out of and I'll give you a cookie)

"I tasted but did not inhale....." :hysterical2:

I didn't take the pictures but wished I had. Thanks for the offer of help on the interior but my alter ego, Dr. Destructo, can handle that with no problem!

It's hilarious to see the stock parts that they keep compared to eveything they throw out. BTW strip your interior like that and install the Cammer 5.0 and you will be at approximately 2750 lbs. Hmmm 400 hp and 2750 lbs - sounds interesting. To meet the specs, they added lead in the rear to get to 3001 on the nose.

That has to be the best E ticket in town...

"I tasted but did not inhale....." :hysterical2:

I didn't take the pictures but wished I had. Thanks for the offer of help on the interior but my alter ego, Dr. Destructo, can handle that with no problem!

It's hilarious to see the stock parts that they keep compared to eveything they throw out. BTW strip your interior like that and install the Cammer 5.0 and you will be at approximately 2750 lbs. Hmmm 400 hp and 2750 lbs - sounds interesting. To meet the specs, they added lead in the rear to get to 3001 on the nose.

That has to be the best E ticket in town...

:hysterical:

yeah, the A/C vents and glovebox just don't fit in somehow (good ad space tho ;-)

At those weights, there's still hope for a balanced and credible 'Boss' factory road-car in our future!!! :hyper:

• 7 years later...

MoabMan,

Can you repost those pictures. I am hoping that you have a picture of the #5 car from black forest racing. They won this race and I just purchased the car for my collection.

Thanks

Tom

Tom,

Congrats on the purchase. If I remember that car was black over white in the back then? I'll dig through some old pictures on my computer at home. I think I have some pictures of that car. I work part time for Nascar as a tech inspector/pit lane official for IMSA (was Grand-Am). I try to take pictures when I can. I'll see what I can dig up. Which chassis is that car? (the FR500C number) I know at least that I teched that car many times.

Archived