TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cudos to the Team Shelby NorthEast Director & His Team!!

mywickedshelby

I just want to say thank you to John Keller, Andy Roth, Tony Scalies, their supporting cast and everyone else involved in making the 50th Anniversay of Shelby NorthEast Celebration a fantastic event from soup to nuts.

382 Shelbys at one event is certainly a sight to behold...... :drop:

planning, coordinating and executing the many aspects of a show of this magnitude takes a tremendous effort and you all hit a homerun!

CONGRATUALTIONS and THANK YOU!

:bandance: :yahoo::sing_rain::woot::superhero::shoppingcart_::rockon:

+1000 on that one. That was one, fun-filled well planned event to remember. When is the next one?? :drool:

well said Michael.......ditto 1000! It really was the top of the charts for the Northeast Team!

The press release said it all...............Congrats to everyone involved in exceeding the expectations of Carlisle!

Well said MB.

Team Shelby is fortunate to have regional directors that are this passsionate and commited to the continued growth of this organization and hobby. :rockon:

Well done fellas!

Tom

An awesome weekend that will be remembered for years to come. I met some great people and saw some of the finest cars around. Thanks for all the hours of planning, we really appreciated the efforts and are proud to be a member of TS.

I just want to say thank you to John Keller, Andy Roth, Tony Scalies, their supporting cast and everyone else involved in making the 50th Anniversay of Shelby NorthEast Celebration a fantastic event from soup to nuts.

382 Shelbys at one event is certainly a sight to behold...... :drop:

planning, coordinating and executing the many aspects of a show of this magnitude takes a tremendous effort and you all hit a homerun!

CONGRATUALTIONS and THANK YOU!

:bandance: :yahoo::sing_rain::woot::superhero::shoppingcart_::rockon:

Could not agree more happy%20feet.gif First outing for us in the Shelby and this event will be the one we judge all others by. Wife and I had a great time and met some great people.

Thank You John,Andy,Tony and all the volunteers for a great event. This was my first show with my Shelby and my first time to Carlisle,I will definitely be back.

Had a great time and met a lot of great people.

Archived