TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For those who are financing their '13 GT500....

I got 2.49 for 5 years From ford financing and msrp on my '13. Ofcourse i had very large deposit. Had been saving for a carrera s (unsuccessfully,) boy porsche is proud of their stuff huh? thank goodness for the new steal of a supercar! Im in love with a car! And a little timid (actually a lot.) and i used to do 100 mph wheelies on interstates.

Did you apply on-line or was this through the dealership?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished all my paperwork and financing today for my car, was going to use PenFed, but Ford ended up beating the rate: they gave me 1.94% @ 60 months! Needless to say I stuck with Ford on that. Now that Ive done it all and officially own the car....im waiting for it...damn haulers!

VaporDude, be sure not to spread out your different credit applications. If they come in at the same time they can tell you're shopping. But if you do one now and one in a month those are two different hits to your credit. (if that's a concern at all)

VaporDude, be sure not to spread out your different credit applications. If they come in at the same time they can tell you're shopping. But if you do one now and one in a month those are two different hits to your credit. (if that's a concern at all)

I don't want to hit my credit score. I was wondering how long ahead of time you can secure the financing. I talked to the finance company that had the load on the old Shelby and they said that I need to go through the dealer. I know I can get better financing than what the dealer is offering right now. Being it is a small dealer, I am not sure how much they will negociate with the companies they have. I'll give them a try with Ford Credit and my old load company.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived