TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Received My Build Date Today

Called the SVT Team today and my car has a june 6 build date to it. It was ordered on May 7 and got the vin last week. Looks like everything is moving along good. The vin still hasn't showed up in the system yet. Stripe delete candy red with nav/heated seats and thats all.

......got the vinn last week. Looks like everything is moving along good.

.....The vinn still hasn't showed up in the system yet.

.....Stripe delete candy red with nav/heated seats and thats all.

VIN, not VINN or vinn.

VIN = Vehicle Identification Number.

Did you look your VIN up yet, on-line? You can get a window sticker before you get the car. Not sure if they'll have it yet, I think the car has to *Complete* assembly before they make a window sticker....but maybe not.

BTW, that Candy red with white stripes (the only color of stripe you can get on a Candy Red car) looks GREAT. I'm wondering why you decided against it?

Phil

Just got off the phone with the Ford Customer Service and was told it was still in the processing stage. So much as the left hand is knowing with what the right knows. It hasn't show up in the system yet. Going to have silver stripes painted on it.

Just got off the phone with the Ford Customer Service and was told it was still in the processing stage. So much as the left hand is knowing with what the right knows. It hasn't show up in the system yet. Going to have silver stripes painted on it.

Called the SVT group about 5 minutes ago (3:20PM CST- 5/30/12) and was given a build date of 6/8/12 - making progress since all I had before was the build week of 6/4/12.

I was going to go this route but I decided not too because I plan to sell the car in 5 years and as far as resale value it will SEVERELY limit options.

Did they provide a VIN? If you have a VIN, it's been scheduled. However, another poster here got a VIN and it turned out to be a phony number, from a TRUCK! The dealer provided a VIN, but not THE VIN.

Can you say, S-H-A-D-E-Y?

That's why I asked if you looked the VIN up on-line.

Phill

Did they provide a VIN? If you have a VIN, it's been scheduled. However, another poster here got a VIN and it turned out to be a phony number, from a TRUCK! The dealer provided a VIN, but not THE VIN.

Can you say, S-H-A-D-E-Y?

That's why I asked if you looked the VIN up on-line.

Phill

The other day svt team said it was in processing and no vin. Got ahold of customer service right after that and they gave me a vin but was still in processing. Called today to customer service and car was in processing. Called svt and was given build date. Yes I went on line and it not in system yet

The Candy Red is a beautiful color, that said seeing as my truck is that color and the paint seems to chip when you look at it funny. Also the lack of touch up paint for it and how candy is picky, If and or when I order mine it will have to be metallic blue.

The blue should look good next to my wife's 03 Sonic blue Cobra. :yahoo:

i just spoke to SVT also , build date is also June 8th...I did not ask ETA not worried about it

I got my VIN like a month before you and now we have the same build date? thats gayyyy lol. Hopefully the car comes a week later not 3 weeks later.

Archived