TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Servicing Shelby's in the San Francisco area?

ccnelson2285

Does anyone have a recommendation on highly qualified shops in Marin County or San Francisco that can service my 2012 Shelby GT500? There is a local Ford dealer in Novato, but I'm interested in shops that are more specialized, and can also install some modifications to the car. Only interested in shops that are highly recommended.

thanks!

Does anyone have a recommendation on highly qualified shops in Marin County or San Francisco that can service my 2012 Shelby GT500? There is a local Ford dealer in Novato, but I'm interested in shops that are more specialized, and can also install some modifications to the car. Only interested in shops that are highly recommended.

thanks!

Cortex Racing at Sears Point in Sonoma. I was just there the other day running my car on the track and they got my car on the track after some engine ignition issues in less than 90 minutes without any notice. They do quality work and at a reasonable price. Ask for Filip.

Cortex Racing at Sears Point in Sonoma. I was just there the other day running my car on the track and they got my car on the track after some engine ignition issues in less than 90 minutes without any notice. They do quality work and at a reasonable price. Ask for Filip.

Thanks very much!

Archived