TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Volo Shelby, Cobra, Mustang and T-Bird Show

19again

I went to Volo event great time spoke with lot of nice club members especially Tim Stieve even bought nice club tee shhirt!!! nice people great cars next year for Ice breaker show in Waukesha WI at Griffish Ford will have club members over at my farm close buy and tour my mini Shelby museum. Again great time thanks to all from Bruce Geigner

Hey all. Had a good turnout & nice weather. I finally had a chance to get my car out & meet some of you! I would have liked to stay longer but had a Family get together this afternoon. I'm looking forward to getting to more events. Bye the way, who won the Trophies! Thanks again for the hospitality. :camera:

Brance Lake

Great Time with all of you!! Thanks to Rich for coordinating the event, job well done. Good to meet several new members and hope to see even more people at the Cruise for a Cause in the WIsconsin Dells October 5,6 and 7

The only trophy winner was aware of is Chuck with his 12 GT500. I believe either the others had already left or, were not a part of our group :shrug:

Thanks to all that came out! With the iffy weather I congratulate your courage. I know a couple of cars got a little wet but with some detail spray it was all good.

I am calling Chris at Mustang Restorations and compliment him and his crew for doing a great job. I ask you do the same. His number is

847-428-9889. I hope everyone enjoyed the ground at the Volo Auto Museum also.

As Tim said above, meeting new Shelby owners is the best. It's always great to see new and happy owners and talk about Shelby's. Also Tim mentioned the Cruise for the Cause in October. I will be attending! Hope to see you there.

Here is a link to the photos I took yesterday at Volo. It's a new camera so I'm sorry if I didn't take a picture of your car. As you will see there are a lot of cars, some from our group and some that are not. There are also some I took of family and friends that came out. I tried to take a little of everthing. Please let me know what you think and enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/irvinv/sets/72157631395426622/

Here is a link to the photos I took yesterday at Volo. It's a new camera so I'm sorry if I didn't take a picture of your car. As you will see there are a lot of cars, some from our group and some that are not. There are also some I took of family and friends that came out. I tried to take a little of everthing. Please let me know what you think and enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/irvinv/sets/72157631395426622/

Great Pics....Thanks....

• 5 weeks later...

Archived