TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Volo Shelby, Cobra, Mustang and T-Bird Show

19again

Plan on attending this years show. Team Shelby will have reserved spots. This years show will be presented by Mustang Restorations Inc. Show times are 10AM-4PM with a $20 regestration. Gates open at 9:30 AM. Please email me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com if you are attending. Volo Auto Museum is for the whole family, plenty of attractions that they all will like.

If you can confirm your attendance ASAP the registration fee will be $15 each for the Team Shelby group. This does not mean you need to be a Team Shelby member. So spread the word. We will be guaranteed a prime parking location. Please RSVP to my email teamshelby.il@hotmail.com

See you there.

Rich

• 4 weeks later...

I may be making the trip up! Be nice to see old friends and by far the BEST car show experience is Volo. From the grass area, shade trees where needed, to the fun museum, the hundred plus cars for sale in the showrooms (I think more interesting than the museum) and the shops, it's a good time and well worth the trip even from AR! ;-)

I may be making the trip up! Be nice to see old friends and by far the BEST car show experience is Volo. From the grass area, shade trees where needed, to the fun museum, the hundred plus cars for sale in the showrooms (I think more interesting than the museum) and the shops, it's a good time and well worth the trip even from AR! ;-)

Will look forward to meeting you Jeff.

What's the date? I'm not far from there.

September 2 and the rain date is Sept.3 2012. And remember email me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com with your info and I will get back with you ASAP.

Hope to see you there.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds interesting, got a link?

http://volocars.com/

If you follow this link and search the date September 2 you will see the info. If you have more questions please email me at

Teamshelby.il@hotmail.com. Hope I answered your question.

Rich

I love this show but will be out of the country for this one. Have fun. Steve

Steve if you can't make Volo maybe RVMC in August. Larry Jones is planning a Shelby tribute and the more the merrier. If you need any info email me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com. Hope to see and meet you then.

Steve if you can't make Volo maybe RVMC in August. Larry Jones is planning a Shelby tribute and the more the merrier. If you need any info email me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com. Hope to see and meet you then.

What is RVMC? Rick

What is RVMC? Rick

Rick it's Rock Valley Mustang Club and this year they want Shelby's to show for a tribute to Carroll. The date is August 26 from 8AM till 3PM. Here is the link for there web site.

http://rockvalleymustangclub.org/

Larry Jones is a member and he will be the contact man, his email is ldjonesii@aol.com. He also is a Team Shelby member and my associate state director.

Hope you can make it. There will be Shelby's showing up!

• 2 weeks later...

Plan on attending this years show. Team Shelby will have reserved spots. This years show will be presented by Mustang Restorations Inc. Show times are 10AM-4PM with a $20 regestration. Gates open at 9:30 AM. Please email me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com if you are attending. Volo Auto Museum is for the whole family, plenty of attractions that they all will like.

Check out Chris from Mustang Restorations you tube video.

• 2 weeks later...

Time is getting short less that a month away. If you haven't preregistered please get'r done. I talked with Chris and he has been receiving registrations. Watch this post for more info as to who is cruising up to Volo on that day.

Rich

My check was mailed a week ago I think. Have to say im a tad intimidated, be my first big show plus I know be many more Shelby's with plenty more mods and stuff done then my stocker. Looking foward to I hope a not so hot and nice day, have my wife and dad coming with.

Time is getting short less that a month away. If you haven't preregistered please get'r done. I talked with Chris and he has been receiving registrations. Watch this post for more info as to who is cruising up to Volo on that day.

Rich

Chris has gone over the edge for this show, happy%20feet.gif Just look at all the goodies that will be awarded. :drop: Also you should,if you pregegistered be receiving a "pit pass" with all you'll need to enter the show. Three weeks and counting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rich, I sent you an e-mail and am looking forward to joining you guys at this show. I'll be at the RVMC show too, so I'm sure we'll get a chance to meet there. Looking forward to hearing from you via e-mail.

Chuck

If I show up, I will be in the misc section again this year. I don't pre-register because plans change. And this September I am getting married.

If I show up, I will be in the misc section again this year. I don't pre-register because plans change. And this September I am getting married.

Please come and meet up with the Team. Look for the Great Lakes banner. Some one will be there to meet and greet.

The weather is a crap shoot for Sunday. I will be there raain or shine unless the show gets called and moved to the rain date which is Monday.

Enter the event from Volo Village Rd. and proceed to the gate. Follow road the around and look for the Team Shelby Banner on right. We have plenty of spaces available.

Hope to see you there. Any questions call me at 630-750-8388

Rich

Rich who will call it if it does go to Monday Volo? Also how soon you think they will do it if so, not sounding to good for sunday.

I will ask tomorrow and post immediately. I hope it doesn't move to Monday!!!!

Archived