TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HELP! Need info for the 50th bash.

Intmdtor

My wife and I found out about this event last week so we signed up on May 24th.

We chose package 3 (also signed up with Carlisle Events) and signed up for everything below with the exception of #3.

1. Shelby Cruise from Winchester, VA to Carlisle, PA. Ending in a grand entrance to the Carlisle Ford Nationals.

2. Ticket(s) to the Friday night "Shelby 50th Golden Celebration Party" Live entertainment, celebrity guests, food and beverage included. This will be an EPIC Shelby event.

3. Exclusive access to Quarter Aces Drag-O-Way ($20.00 per. car entrance fee will apply)

4. Ticket(s) to Saturday's Shelby car show @ Carlisle including lunch, entertainment and Guinness World Records documenting history in the making. (Team Shelby and Carlisle Events are working with Guinness World Records to set the first record for the most Shelbys gathered in one place.) This is sure to be a historic Shelby event!

5. Ticket(s) to the Team Shelby Down Town Carlisle Parade Party. Hors d' oeuvres are included. (Cash Bar)

(To Drive your car in the parade you must register and pay a $10.00 fee with Carlisle.)

We will be arriving in Winchester, VA late Thursday night but we have not received any event info yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

My wife and I found out about this event last week so we signed up on May 24th.

We chose package 3 (also signed up with Carlisle Events) and signed up for everything below with the exception of #3.

1. Shelby Cruise from Winchester, VA to Carlisle, PA. Ending in a grand entrance to the Carlisle Ford Nationals. You'll want to go to gate#3 as soon as you arrive at Carlisle , BEFORE the grand entrance. At gate#3 go to the showfield reg building. They'll have yuor window sticker pass to enter.

2. Ticket(s) to the Friday night "Shelby 50th Golden Celebration Party" Live entertainment, celebrity guests, food and beverage included. This will be an EPIC Shelby event. No early Info given , you'll have to experience it in person :)

3. Exclusive access to Quarter Aces Drag-O-Way ($20.00 per. car entrance fee will apply)

4. Ticket(s) to Saturday's Shelby car show @ Carlisle including lunch, entertainment and Guinness World Records documenting history in the making. (Team Shelby and Carlisle Events are working with Guinness World Records to set the first record for the most Shelbys gathered in one place.) This is sure to be a historic Shelby event! Once you arrive and park AFTER the grand entrance on Friday you'll "sign in" in person and recieve your SHelby 50th celebration credential packet which will contain everything you need.

5. Ticket(s) to the Team Shelby Down Town Carlisle Parade Party. Hors d' oeuvres are included. (Cash Bar) See above...

(To Drive your car in the parade you must register and pay a $10.00 fee with Carlisle.). The parade sticker will be given to you at the Carlisle showfield reg buiding at gate#3 when you get your car window sticker pass.

We will be arriving in Winchester, VA late Thursday night but we have not received any event info yet. When you get to VA and meet up with the cruise they'll provide you with the detailed info for the cruise. Once you get to Carlisle you'll get everything else.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Awesome.

I really appreciate your help.

I'll be getting to Winchester by 10 PM on Thursday night if I'm lucky. Chances are that I'll be getting there later then that, so to be safe, I would say that I won't be seeing anyone until Friday morning. From what I've been able to piece together, everyone will be meeting at 7 AM on Friday morning at Summit. I would like to cruise up to Carlisle with the group but would that give me enough time to get there before the grand entrance and get everything I need at gate 3? This is my first time doing anything like this so I want to make sure that I don't miss anything.

Thanks again.

I still have not received the Survival Guide in my e-mail.No big deal I know you have been busy with the event eagledriver...Thanks for all your hard work.

Archived