TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Interest in an AZ Meet & Greet?

stpracer43

Any AZ GT500 owners interested in setting up a get-together in May?

I'm heading to Korea for 2 years and will miss all Mustang/GT500/car show events for next 2 years. Just looking to meet some other owners before I have to put my car in storage in late May.

I'm in Tucson but would drive pretty much anywhere to meet up.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
Guess not....

There is usually some good car shows at Reid Park this time of year, 22nd St. and Country Club Rd. I know this is the season and lots of nice people with some very cool cars. I'm sure they would love to see your GT500. You will enjoy. I can find more info if needed.

Blayne

Stop in Houston on your way thru!

Will do. Leaving AZ around 8 June driving back to FL, but also leaving my Shelby here in storage :cry: Can definitely stop by to say "Hello" at least.

Thanks,

Keith

There is usually some good car shows at Reid Park this time of year, 22nd St. and Country Club Rd. I know this is the season and lots of nice people with some very cool cars. I'm sure they would love to see your GT500. You will enjoy. I can find more info if needed.

Blayne

Thanks Blayne - yep it is car show season here. Did the Fords on 4th Ave and Oracle shows the last two weekends. Only seen one other GT500. Will keep at for another month before putting my car away for 2 years...

Keith

• 6 months later...
Thanks Blayne - yep it is car show season here. Did the Fords on 4th Ave and Oracle shows the last two weekends. Only seen one other GT500. Will keep at for another month before putting my car away for 2 years...

Keith

Berge Ford in Mesa, AZ will be having it's Toys for Tots Charity Car Show on December 1, 2007. Kristin Heffern at Berge Ford is the dealer representative for the SVT Owners Association - Arizona Chapter, and I am the President of the Arizona Chapter (we are both GT500 owners). You can get more information on this and other local events, including performance driving events, at the SVTOA Arizona club website at www.svtoaz.com

:shift:

There is an all Mustang Car Show going to be held at Pioneer Ford on January 13th, 2008. I know it's bad timing because of the Birthday Bash and Barrett-Jackson. It is called the 2nd Annual Tricked Ponies supporting the Ryan House benefit.

Archived