TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVT Track Pack....With Fogs or without?

So, I was browsing ebay just casually and ran across a '13 GT500 which supposedly has the SVT track pack, but in the pictures it has fog lights. It is a deep impact blue with white stripes. So either Ford was wrong or lied or got confused or the ebay dealer is lying. Now I know for the convertibles it wasn't an option as far as I know, because I tried. Anyway, I really don't care so much, but it just seemed odd. I won't post a link because I am unsure of the rules and honestly too lazy to read them right now, but a simple search for 2013 GT500 on ebay the blue with white stripes will be stairing you in the face, though the pictures on the site don't show the front, you have to click the link to the external gallery. I thought it was interesting to point out, not sure if anyone else even cares. If I got the track pack, I'd appreciate having the fogs available still. Check it out!

Ahh my apologies, there was a lot of misinformation out there. I guess I should have weeded thorugh it better! Does anyone know if the TP is available with the convertibles? They wouldn't add it to my order. Oh well, Honestly it doesn't matter, I have never tracked a car so I am not all that worried about it. Good info to know and glad it cleared things up. My bad in starting this thread, I guess I could have got to the bottom of this by doing more searching.

Thanks.

Ah ok, that is what I thought. This is what the Salesperson told me. I was just confirming. I assumed it was for obvious reasons, as there is even a speed Governor on it as well.

So it doesn't matter to me ultimately. I love the car I ordered!

SVTPP is available on verts, track pack is NOT available on verts

I just went to the ford.com 'build it' page and tried to build a SVTPP/TP car and it won't let me. Only lets me build a 'Vert PP car.

But interesting enough, it has a heated driver & pass. seat option on the convertables and it lets me add it to the build.

It also shows the standard looking GT500 wheel in a 19"(F) & 20"® combo, plus the SVTPP Wheels with the same 19/20 size.

Not sure if those are two real options or if Ford just hasn't found the problem yet.

Phill

I just went to the ford.com 'build it' page and tried to build a SVTPP/TP car and it won't let me. Only lets me build a 'Vert PP car.

But interesting enough, it has a heated driver & pass. seat option on the convertables and it lets me add it to the build.

It also shows the standard looking GT500 wheel in a 19"(F) & 20"® combo, plus the SVTPP Wheels with the same 19/20 size.

Not sure if those are two real options or if Ford just hasn't found the problem yet.

Phill

something I and others noticed from the beginning, was that Ford's website is not accurate and they often have mistakes they dont find. However the standard and PP cars have the same wheel sizes, only the rims are different.

Archived